Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Since ARB is very likely to check this thread, I do have a question that is probably a matter of personal opinion: what would you consider, say, the Turtles and Bebop/Rocksteady to have looks wise? Bestial or Inhuman?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Tsilkani posted:

The stat lines for the turtles in the Palladium game have them at Looks: None, which would map to Bestial in this game, so clearly opinions vary.

Yeah, but the reason I asked ARB was as they so wisely brought up the Trenchcoat Gambit. In the movie Raph can go to the movies in a trenchcoat and people will just go 'eh, New York.' If the Turtles layer up they can go out which is why I was leaning towards Inhuman.

I remember being mad at the TMNT RPG that you couldn't make the Turtles under the game's chargen rules. I think that might have been the first time I noticed such a thing, which apparently also immediately bugged me.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Very cool you got Sophie, ARB. I figured somebody on the comic liked the RPG as they named a band After the Bomb (which makes sense in the context of the comic even).

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

I was going to suggest honey badger but ARB is, as expected, one step ahead of me.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Bouquet posted:

Bring in another era-appropriate work involving genetic manipulation and do some raptors from Jurassic Park.

I feel like dinosaurs might be a good supplement on their own. I can't imagine ARB hasn't thought of an homage to Transdimensional TMNT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Just to make absolutely sure I'm Doing It Right, with human-born mutants you still buy up your Prehensility or your Mask to whatever level you want, it's just you originally were completely human in appearance but now you have cat ears and a tail because my rolls say I'm making a Puma Sister. (Literally, I rolled cougar.)