Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
it's a thread for posting shady stories. did u see someone doing something weird today? are you urself totes sus? I know u got em so let's hear em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

I once smoked we'd under a bridge :okpos:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

VibratorFirmware
I just lost my job, and therefore my day/night cycle is hosed. Also, I have a whole car full of poo poo from said job that needs sorting through.
So
I'm now the, "what is he doing out there?" guy.

3 AM, 3 PM, doesn't matter. There's a not-insignificant chance I'll be out there with an unlit cigarette dangling from my lips because I can't find my lighter (again), digging through a beat-up old hoopty that looks like it was dumped by a joyrider with a penchant for breaking windows, asking all passers-by for either a(n electric) light, a (flame) light, or a cigarette. I also linger a bit at the dumpster when I throw something away. I won't admit to removing anything from it.

This space for rent

Areola Grande

VibratorFirmware posted:

I just lost my job, and therefore my day/night cycle is hosed. Also, I have a whole car full of poo poo from said job that needs sorting through.
So
I'm now the, "what is he doing out there?" guy.

3 AM, 3 PM, doesn't matter. There's a not-insignificant chance I'll be out there with an unlit cigarette dangling from my lips because I can't find my lighter (again), digging through a beat-up old hoopty that looks like it was dumped by a joyrider with a penchant for breaking windows, asking all passers-by for either a(n electric) light, a (flame) light, or a cigarette. I also linger a bit at the dumpster when I throw something away. I won't admit to removing anything from it.

when I was a cig smoker I carried a Ferro rod for this very reason

Farecoal

There he go
I stole time at work today does that count

Areola Grande

Farecoal posted:

just taking a big poo or having a lovely wank?

Farecoal

There he go

Areola Grande posted:

just taking a big poo or having a lovely wank?

Mostly just browsing the World Wide Web tbh

Areola Grande

Farecoal posted:

Mostly just browsing the World Wide Web tbh

not as shady as I had hoped :(

VibratorFirmware

Areola Grande posted:

not as shady as I had hoped :(

previously: ferro rod

It's World Wide, dude. The world is half shade at any given time. Also what the gently caress is a ferro rod? Are you some kinda commie?

Farecoal posted:

Time theft is one of my biggest fears

This space for rent

Areola Grande

VibratorFirmware posted:

It's World Wide, dude. The world is half shade at any given time. Also what the gently caress is a ferro rod? Are you some kinda commie?

Time theft is one of my biggest fears

https://youtu.be/wzRfKoM_hVc :tipshat:

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

how shady is rooting in a dumpster?

asking for a friend.

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I went into and out of the same Best Buy twice yesterday looking for Pokemon Arceus, both times I then paced around the store to make sure I wasn't missing a stand or something somewhere and I tried to not stop in any one place too long because I didn't want someone to talk to me.

Zurtilik

When I worked in retail they gave me a bunch of pointers in how to spot a shoplifter and almost all of them were thing I do just because I'm nervous and hate talking to people.

Zurtilik

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

asking for a friend.

When I was young my mom threw me into a dumpster because she accidentally threw away a piece of paper she needed and it was easier for me to get in and out of it.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
hey op, look out for that oak tree over there. looks p shady 2 me

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

google THIS

Sherbert Hoover posted:

hey op, look out for that oak tree over there. looks p shady 2 me

And in the dead of northern hemisphere winter, no less. It's definitely up to something

Areola Grande

Zurtilik posted:

I went into and out of the same Best Buy twice yesterday looking for Pokemon Arceus

it's hard 2 find but definitely worth the hassle. hunt the good hunt my friend :palmon:

Manifisto

last year or so I entered a small shop wearing a backpack. I wore the backpack because I had my laptop with me and didn't feel like leaving it in the car just in case someone decided to do a smash n grab or whatever. I was immediately greeted by the shop owner with "why the f*ck are you wearing a backpack" and treated like a shoplifter for the entire (short) period I was in the store. that was fun!

ty nesamdoom!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

google THIS posted:

And in the dead of northern hemisphere winter, no less. It's definitely up to something

I am currently looking out the window at several fully green oak trees

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

google THIS

Sherbert Hoover posted:

I am currently looking out the window at several fully green oak trees

This is escalating rapidly you'd better get out of there before more show up

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

aYup *sips beer

Heather Papps

hello friend

when i was homeless i shoplifted unashamedly. also when i worked at walmart i'd sneak into the storage outside and randomly knife skids of waterbottles in between reading comic books i grabbed from the toy section

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
In college all I ate one year was little packets of baby carrots and grapes and Naked juices that I'd steal from the Grab n' Go, and my defense was that if they didn't want me to grab and go they should have called it something else.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Areola Grande

Heather Papps posted:

when i was homeless i shoplifted unashamedly. also when i worked at walmart i'd sneak into the storage outside and randomly knife skids of waterbottles in between reading comic books i grabbed from the toy section

hell yeah this owns :regd10:

Areola Grande

How Wonderful! posted:

In college all I ate one year was little packets of baby carrots and grapes and Naked juices that I'd steal from the Grab n' Go, and my defense was that if they didn't want me to grab and go they should have called it something else.

I mean free is free right :evilbuddy:

Heather Papps

hello friend

Areola Grande posted:

hell yeah this owns :regd10:

there is little as freeing as realizing the place you work for is maybe one of the greatest evils in human history

Areola Grande

Heather Papps posted:

there is little as freeing as realizing the place you work for is maybe one of the greatest evils in human history

I only shop there if I just had Chick-fil-A :twisted:

Heather Papps

hello friend

oh yeah for many years i broke the law by purchasing, occasionally selling, and constantly consuming marijuana

Areola Grande

Heather Papps posted:

oh yeah for many years i broke the law by purchasing, occasionally selling, and constantly consuming marijuana

same here. sometimes I miss crime weed

Areola Grande

*light elbow nudge*

u holding? :frogc00l: I'm not a cop

VibratorFirmware

How Wonderful! posted:

You sound more like a lawyer than an awning. But, you know... A criminal lawyer.

alnilam

I have dumpster doven a lot in my life and I'd do it again if i knew the good ones in my new city

ty manifisto

alnilam

You can pry my entire food-grade trash bags full of bread or bagels, sticky but unopened jars of salsa, and pounds and pounds of packaged, slightly expired fudge, from my dirty, well-fed hands

Stoner Sloth

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

asking for a friend.

how shady it is depends whether you mean 'rooting' in a north american or an antipodean sense

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

You can pry my entire food-grade trash bags full of bread or bagels, sticky but unopened jars of salsa, and pounds and pounds of packaged, slightly expired fudge, from my dirty, well-fed hands

Hell the gently caress yes

I am an unashamed dumpster diver, I get all my coolest poo poo from dumpsters and so much food.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Yesterday I was as cats into dark and that's my favorite crime

Today I got the ol dry brain but I'm gonna get real hosed up on juice full of crime weed

Manifisto

Cardi BYOB posted:

Yesterday I was as cats into dark and that's my favorite crime

ah you were visiting my friend Lucy, what an interesting gal

ty nesamdoom!

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

Stoner Sloth posted:

how shady it is depends whether you mean 'rooting' in a north american or an antipodean sense

well I am a proud antipodean, mate

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Ass-penny

Yesterday I was walking to the corner store and some cops cornered onto the street I was on a block away and they parked pretty much immediately, but just sat in their car at the intersection. I knew something was going down, but they didn't seem like they were going to hassle me, so I crossed the street and passed them and as I'm coming up to the store a guy came out and asked me if I seent any cops, so I told him they were just down the street to the south. He said he'd been speeding and they were looking for him (I hadn't asked). I told him to go east, and then I went in the store. Cops were still parked down the street and that guy was gone before I was out of the store, then I crossed to the cops side of the street to buy a bahn mi there, and when I was out of that store the cops were gone too.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

rear end-penny posted:

Yesterday I was walking to the corner store and some cops cornered onto the street I was on a block away and they parked pretty much immediately, but just sat in their car at the intersection. I knew something was going down, but they didn't seem like they were going to hassle me, so I crossed the street and passed them and as I'm coming up to the store a guy came out and asked me if I seent any cops, so I told him they were just down the street to the south. He said he'd been speeding and they were looking for him (I hadn't asked). I told him to go east, and then I went in the store. Cops were still parked down the street and that guy was gone before I was out of the store, then I crossed to the cops side of the street to buy a bahn mi there, and when I was out of that store the cops were gone too.

They were obviously casing out your sandwich choice due to local marriage laws. :byob1: