Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

Yesterday I was walking to the corner store and some cops cornered onto the street I was on a block away and they parked pretty much immediately, but just sat in their car at the intersection. I knew something was going down, but they didn't seem like they were going to hassle me, so I crossed the street and passed them and as I'm coming up to the store a guy came out and asked me if I seent any cops, so I told him they were just down the street to the south. He said he'd been speeding and they were looking for him (I hadn't asked). I told him to go east, and then I went in the store. Cops were still parked down the street and that guy was gone before I was out of the store, then I crossed to the cops side of the street to buy a bahn mi there, and when I was out of that store the cops were gone too.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU