Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

op brought seth in to la famiglia and demanded he follow omerta, which is why seth is laying low for the time being. op in nevertheless responsible for seths crimes and failings, and thusly we must kill the op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

we're coming for you AARD VARKMAN u will rue the day

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I saw the best posting minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Smugworth posted:

I choose to remember Seth as he was before he left us

lol

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
What happened to seth. He was one of the original clout chasers but turned the corner big time

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Immolated himself in the posting fires, OP.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

nom epique posted:

What happened to seth. He was one of the original clout chasers but turned the corner big time

Found out what happens when you indulge in VANITY and WRATH and stray from the LORD

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

today I was reading a really old helldump thread and learned that Seth Pecksniff's username used to be Toad on a Hat I hope this isn't doxxing

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
What happened now

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Did Seth die?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I think Seth was put in the naughty corner for some reason. Iunno, I don't even know who Seth is. Someone who is not me, and therefore unimportant.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Couldn't possibly be because he admitted moderating out of spite in QCS before it was closed with all the threads

I think he died

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Rest in piss

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

today I was reading a really old helldump thread

Fail

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Seth wupped my rear end and then threw up because poop came out and it stank! whatta pussy!!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Seth wupped my rear end and then threw up because poop came out and it stank! whatta pussy!!

:hmmyes:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Seth was still farting around in QCS when they closed it and now he’s trapped there like a wack-rear end crystal prison

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKaJT8yWbGs

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

They closed QCS loving lol

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

im going to miss you seth

edit: NOT!

lol aint posted since getting chased out of the saga pyf thread.... what a world.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Was it lighting knight that was found to be a secret Nazi

Or who was that

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Poopi

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Was it lighting knight that was found to be a secret Nazi

Or who was that

Yes.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Wendigee posted:

lol aint posted since getting chased out of the saga pyf thread.... what a world.

Dude apparently had some seriously strong opinions about saying the C word on the something awful forums

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Smugworth posted:

Couldn't possibly be because he admitted moderating out of spite in QCS before it was closed with all the threads

I think he died

Seth Pecksniff posted:

You will taste my blade eventually ronin

a normal, well adjusted moderator

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Seth Pecksniff posted:

But no for real I'm really humbled by this honor and I'm going to make sure that GBS is a fun place to hang out with friends and roast internet strangers online

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Lmao

Ok first off, I'm off the market and have been for some time so uh, a man and a woman talking on an internet forum publicly isn't like those two weirdos who were doing whatever cyber roleplay in the hidden forum years ago. Sorry to break it to all those who were apparently shipping us.

Secondly, Dongicus wanted it gassed and I moved it so it wouldn't give him the satisfaction. Hell I can screenshot the thread and post it here if you want, I don't care. I didn't honestly expect he didn't know how to unlock threads but you learn new things every day

Gonna miss you whereever you are little fella

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Cool cool cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Smugworth posted:

I think he died

I will live forever just to spite you specifically, my friend :glomp: