Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whitehelm
Apr 20, 2008

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

I should mention now that if you're interested in playing Broken Sword for yourself, the best place to buy it from is GOG as you'll receive a free copy of the original version of the game along with The Directors Cut. If you buy it on Steam then you'll only be able to play The Director's Cut. The situation is different with Broken Sword II but I'll talk about it when we get there, BSII got a remaster which is the only version on Steam but buying it on GOG means you get both versions for the same price.

Actually, you do get the original versions of both on Steam as free DLC, it's just a little tricky to get running. I had to go and manually download it from the DLC menu, then hold Shift while hitting Play from inside Steam to get the launch options popup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU