Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

Ive also been big into “ukraine play” recently and highly recommend it to anyone who has been a bit stagnant in the bedroom of late

Once you occupy your lover’s Crimea and incite a heated reaction in their Donetsk region and shell their Luhansky with your fingertips it is time to bring in the artillery and steadily but forcefully move to occupy Kyiv.

Then watch their cucked spouse Nato text you angrily and threaten that he is going to economically ruin you for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Xenocides posted:

Once you occupy your lover’s Crimea and incite a heated reaction in their Donetsk region and shell their Luhansky with your fingertips it is time to bring in the artillery and steadily but forcefully move to occupy Kyiv.

Then watch their cucked spouse Nato text you angrily and threaten that he is going to economically ruin you for this.

Mostly I just want to apologize now for the small but no doubt startling and steady eruptions from my gas lines that began almost immediately

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

i dont believe thinking russia should not invade ukraine while also disliking navalny’s “remove all non-ethnic Russians” policy and opinion that Muslims and romani are “cockroaches” are mutually exclusive, personally. Especially when he also thinks Russia should have ukraine so you don’t even have that going for you

Obviously, just that the latter has nothing to do with the matter at hand, the topic of our thread: the world war

So to reiterate: Putin should go gently caress himself

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Icochet posted:

Obviously, just that the latter has nothing to do with the matter at hand, the topic of our thread: the world war

So to reiterate: Putin should go gently caress himself

we were having a conversation about Alexei navalny’s position on “greater Russia” and Russian expansionism so i would say it was actually on topic

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

this would probably be over if the US and its European client states would just come out and admit the obvious that Ukraine joining NATO is not realistic but we don't want to do that out of ego because it would be seen as "giving in" to scary russians and setting a bullshit "precedent" or whatever, instead russiagate libs and the media are really horny for escalation and war

It doesn't matter what kind of government Russia has here, they have a valid concern. How do you think all these IC and State Department stenographers in the media would feel if Mexico entered a military alliance with China that would allow them to station their troops, missiles, and whatever the hell else they want there? We already went through this 60 years ago with the Cuban Missile Crises. The pure loving hubris and hypocrisy on part of the US is so brazen and shameless. What makes it even worse is that Ukraine has 0 strategic value to US security interests, nobody can tell you how Ukraine joining NATO benefits us or world stability, all you get is a bunch of completely disingenuous bullshit about the preservation of democracy or whatever.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

we were having a conversation about Alexei navalny’s position on “greater Russia” and Russian expansionism so i would say it was actually on topic

Ok but do you think Putin should gently caress himself?

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Yeah sure. I don’t like him

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Gresh posted:

this would probably be over if the US and its European client states would just come out and admit the obvious that Ukraine joining NATO is not realistic but we don't want to do that out of ego because it would be seen as "giving in" to scary russians and setting a bullshit "precedent" or whatever, instead russiagate libs and the media are really horny for escalation and war

It doesn't matter what kind of government Russia has here, they have a valid concern. How do you think all these IC and State Department stenographers in the media would feel if Mexico entered a military alliance with China that would allow them to station their troops, missiles, and whatever the hell else they want there? We already went through this 60 years ago with the Cuban Missile Crises. The pure loving hubris and hypocrisy on part of the US is so brazen and shameless. What makes it even worse is that Ukraine has 0 strategic value to US security interests, nobody can tell you how Ukraine joining NATO benefits us or world stability, all you get is a bunch of completely disingenuous bullshit about the preservation of democracy or whatever.

Yeah no lol none of this is true.
Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Icochet posted:

Ok but do you think Putin should gently caress himself?

I think he should be locked in chastity and beaten until he withdraws from Ukraine. Then he will be allowed to gently caress himself…..as a treat.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

mexico would definitely do that since they live in constant fear of a US invasion, troops massed on the border for years, and in fact an ongoing pseudo conflict backed by the US with US shadow troops present in breakaway mexican states. great comparison

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Yeah sure. I don’t like him

Aces!

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Xenocides posted:

The war hasn't started because Generals can never find Luhansky.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I actually have a lot of trouble telling Ukrainians and mexicans apart

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

I actually have a lot of trouble telling Ukrainians and mexicans apart

One makes really good food.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

pro starcraft loser posted:

One makes really good food.

Only one person between both countries?
I kinda doubt that

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Vladimir Putin is just acting like a Billy Big Bollocks as always. I wouldn’t count on this ending in a WW3. Worst case scenario half of Ukraine gets invaded and the western world just says “oh no” before going back to playing Horizon Forbidden West

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Big Beef City posted:

Only one person between both countries?
I kinda doubt that

There can be only one.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I also said on here that the “Wuhan novel coronavirus” would amount to nothing so take that as you will

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

all I ever really needed to know about ukraine I learned in kindergarten

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Chrs posted:

Vladimir Putin is just acting like a Billy Big Bollocks as always. I wouldn’t count on this ending in a WW3. Worst case scenario half of Ukraine gets invaded and the western world just says “oh no” before going back to playing Horizon Forbidden West

Which half of the country do you think Ukraine would be alright with letting Russia have while the rest of the world just hoots and cooos?

Like specifically which half?
The half that denies it port access to the sea or the half that contains the agricultural land that the majority of Ukraine bases its economy on?

Because luckily for them they're kinda exclusive so they'd have to choose.
How do you think Ukraine will like that? And which will they choose?

Or just *waves hands* oh, half, y'know...

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1358569329084821504/pu/vid/464x848/KUGCNazUuiry952m.mp4?tag=12

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Big Beef City posted:

Which half of the country do you think Ukraine would be alright with letting Russia have while the rest of the world just hoots and cooos?

Like specifically which half?
The half that denies it port access to the sea or the half that contains the agricultural land that the majority of Ukraine bases its economy on?

Because luckily for them they're kinda exclusive so they'd have to choose.
How do you think Ukraine will like that? And which will they choose?

Or just *waves hands* oh, half, y'know...

I don’t think either half of Ukraine will be ok with it but I have a feeling the rest of the world will ultimately just get over it just like they did with Crimea

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Im over it already .. just do it if youre gonna do it i have anime to catch up on

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

The war will only start if we get this to 6666666 views.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLcgsBAXNaQ

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Im over it already .. just do it if youre gonna do it i have anime to catch up on

See

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
WORLD WAR WEED

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

flying out to Moscow to show gintama to Vladimir putin and Emanuel macron, narrowly averting the war

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

This is it boys, this is war! [I release a quantity of red balloons]

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Using his super powers of pattern recognition, Memory-Man predicted that Joe & The Americans would be wrong again tomorrow.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Chrs posted:

I don’t think either half of Ukraine will be ok with it but I have a feeling the rest of the world will ultimately just get over it just like they did with Crimea

Russia might go with going for everything to the Dneiper River plus Kyiv. Then we find out if the international community actually has the will to hit Russia with crippling sanctions while the Russian military is bled dry fighting western backed insurgents.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
When the invasion of Ukraine happens, it will burn up in our atmosphere and whatever's left will be no bigger than a Chihuahua's head.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

RoastBeef posted:

This is it boys, this is war! [I release a quantity of red balloons]

How many? Be very specific :crossarms:

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

Seth Pecksniff posted:

How many? Be very specific :crossarms:

Ninety-eight

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

WW³

From the creator of Wing Commander & Freelancer

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
Ukraine? Nyet comrade...MYkraine...

- Vladimir Bartholemew Putin

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

https://twitter.com/michaelh992/status/1495301257212354562

Those journalists are ridiculously close to the front. I don’t think that you would use tracers in this situation either.

Russia is claiming atrocities including civilian casualties now.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Nice ice hockey final putin you massive loser

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Icochet posted:

Nice ice hockey final putin you massive loser

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

when ww3 happens there will be lots of tactical nukes and it won't be the end of the world and nobody will fire a full nuclear response over it

ukraine is used to being kind of radioactive already, itll be fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice
Which side will Steven Segal be on?