Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Betty Wight posted:

I honestly think it’s performative. How many goons are computer touchers making 100k+, possibly in double income households.

The “eat the rich” narrative can start and end at the people that can afford private islands and personal security.

And well, if you aren’t making 100k, there are a shitload of jobs out there.

You can eat my poo poo too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
lol

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
“If you aren’t making $100k there are plenty of jobs out there” should be the new forum title IMO.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Colonel Cancer posted:

How can a car, an inanimate object, burn to death OP? Voted 2.

these are the cars from Cars. Theyre alive

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
good news for anyone who's not rich, there is now a vast treasure trove of lightly smoke damaged luxury cars adrift on the oceans, free for anyone to salvage.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Betty Wight posted:

I honestly think it’s performative. How many goons are computer touchers making 100k+, possibly in double income households.

The “eat the rich” narrative can start and end at the people that can afford private islands and personal security.

Shut up, dork

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Flavahbeast posted:

these are the cars from Cars. Theyre alive

Good, kill em all. I've seen their x-rays, they're things that aren't meant to be.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Betty Wight posted:

Imagine thinking that earning low six figures makes you "rich".

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

It literally doesn't matter how much money you make, if you spend more than $60k on a car you're a loving idiot who deserves to have everything you own burn.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

funeral home DJ posted:

“If you aren’t making $100k there are plenty of jobs out there” should be the new forum title IMO.

Seriously

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)
If it was a boat of PlayStation 5's all the car-fuckers would be laughing instead.

But it's not so, :lol:

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I hope a megalodon chomps my balls off

Betty Wight
Jan 1, 2022

Fashionable Jorts posted:

It literally doesn't matter how much money you make, if you spend more than $60k on a car you're a loving idiot who deserves to have everything you own burn.

Imagine having opinions this bad.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Betty Wight posted:

Don't need to

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Three Olives posted:

Knew one of the Ginsburg spawns growing up, they were not delightful.

I don't know what this means, I'm assuming Ginsburg is a Dallas car sales guy but I didn't work there long enough to know who it is.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Betty Wight posted:

now convince me that your monthly payments are totally worth it

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
[ASK] me about my vast collection of shitboxes and how i've never had a car loan in my life

Betty Wight
Jan 1, 2022

Fashionable Jorts posted:

now convince me that your monthly payments are totally worth it

I only buy cars that appreciate in value, tyvm.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

i collect hot wheels too

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Three Olives posted:

Very sad, do you know how long some people have been waiting for those car? In this market getting a production date can take an eternity, I would be crushed if the car I ordered months and month and months ago burned and drowned and I had to wait even longer for it.

u like never disappoint

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

I was lying on the grass on Sunday morning of last week
Indulging in my self-defeat
My mind was thugged all laced and bugged all twisted wrong and beat
Uncomfortable in three feet deep
Now the fuzzy stare from not being there on a confusing morning week
Impaired my tribal lunar-speak
And of course you can't become if you only say what you would have done
So I missed a million miles of fun

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

I. M. Gei posted:

I don't know what this means, I'm assuming Ginsburg is a Dallas car sales guy but I didn't work there long enough to know who it is.

Scott Ginsburg used to own the Porsche dealership in Plano before he sold it to Autonation, pretty sure he still owns Boardwalk Auto Group, so Ferrari, Pagani, Lamborghini, Bentley, Maserati, Alfa Romeo and Volkswagen dealerships in Dallas.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Feb 20, 2022

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
No one cares, 3O

Jesus, I'm new here and have only seen you in two threads, but you're just loving terrible shut up about your cars and toasters and poo poo

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
I work in tech and the guys who make $200-300k are usually the ones parking Porsches in the garage. The guys worth tens of millions who run the joint are all driving like 2008 Malibus.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Powerful Katrinka posted:

No one cares, 3O

Jesus, I'm new here and have only seen you in two threads, but you're just loving terrible shut up about your cars and toasters and poo poo

no the issue is a dozen people like you indignantly quoting him every time he posts instead of just getting the bit and moving on

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Powerful Katrinka posted:

No one cares, 3O

He's been doing the same schtick for at least a decade

haldolium
Oct 22, 2016

Seth Pecksniff posted:

How can they burn if they're surrounded by water?? Idiots

Also maritime law says finders keepers so if you can put the fire out you're in for a nice payday

New goon project!

gently caress the cars though, I want the boat!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

You can eat my poo poo too.

What an offer!!!!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
voting 1 and holding the op totally responsinle for this bullshit

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
one step closer to our necessary future of being free from want for individually nice things. I've stapled extra pages into my kid's Busy Town book where the worm guy gets the guillotine for driving around in that apple like some sort of big shot

Busted Pisser
Dec 6, 2020

Never skip kegels day
We should all just mellow out like Ben Murphy.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I actually think cars are cool and neat but also don't understand the ultra ridiculous stuff that exists. Like, I think a Ferrari that looks pretty and goes zoom is cool, but also think the whole system is stupid.

I'm not allowed to drive tho, so my opinion doesn't really matter. My dream car is also an S15 Silvia/200SX. Why? I dunno, I just think they look neat.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
I'm willing to stop taking joy from the losses of the rich as soon as I'm given the opportunity to share in their misfortune

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Meme Poker Party posted:

Destruction of rich people’s property is funny, and I’m tired of pretending it’s not.

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

Three Olives posted:

The fact that this place thinks I am rich and not a normal middle class guy that lives in a major city should disturb everyone.

That the wealth gap between you and so many millions of americans is massive enough that you come off as "rich" is what should disturb you about "this place".

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
were these porsches destined for people who pronounce it "porsch" or people who pronounce it "porschuh", this will determine exactly how funny it is

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Meme Poker Party posted:

Destruction of rich people’s property is funny, and I’m tired of pretending it’s not.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
Rich freak cars burning is funny, 3O being indignant to ppl not making 100k a year is funny. I'm having a great time with this thread thanks all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

That mustang looks like a Kia