Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Escape From Noise posted:

Lou Bega cannot sleep until he finds a little bit of Monica in his life, a little bit of Erica by his side, a little bit of Rita is all he needs, a little bit of Tina is what he sees, a little bit of Sandra in the sun, a little bit of Mary all night long, a little bit of Jessica here he is. It's the only way he can become a man.

He'll be able to achieve this once he finally completes his quest to collect the seven mambos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

rear end-penny posted:

he expects people to know who he is, or at least his name, and when he tells you he's Lou Bega and you look at him blankly and he just face palms and says "a little bit of monica in my life..." and you go "oooooh" in realisation.

Lou Bega: You know, Lou Bega.

Me: Uhh...

Lou Bega: Mambo No. 5?

Me: :confused:

Lou Bega: From Munich!

Me: Oh yeah, that Lou Bega!

google THIS

Lou Bega's a rutabaga bootlegger

google THIS

Finger Prince posted:

The Bega bus is coming, and everybody's jumping
New York to San Francisco, an intercity mambo

google THIS

He wanted to be more than just a one-hit wonder, but Begas can't be choosas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Finger Prince posted:

He picked up a new hobby and is really into cameras now.
A little bit of Konica in my life
A little bit of Leica by my side
A little bit of Fuji is all I need
A little bit of Canon is what I see
A little bit of Nikon in the sun
A little bit of Sony all night long
A little bit of Hasselblad, here I am
A little bit of you makes me your camera man

F-stop number 5.6