Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
in the morning. And I was running late. So, I left it. I live alone.

Of course, I forgot about it by the time I got home, and there was the poop just sitting and waiting. I flushed, and thankfully everything went down.
I scrubbed the toilet a bit. But, it really seems like the area the poop sat all day turned out whiter than the rest of the bowl.

Can/do poop enzymes clean porcelain? To be fair, I get a lot of hard water stains, but after I flushed down the offending load, and scrubbed a bit. It seemed a lot cleaner than the rest.

I guess you can count this as another GBS poop thread. But does fecal matter have cleaning properties when left over time? Did I ingest some sort of nutrient that enabled the poop to clean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
no pics. this was a week or so, ago. But if it happens again, i will document

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
did i have a porcelain cleaning tapeworm that maybe went to work? I had some pork chops that i only cooked to like 135 degrees, because i was impatient

i let them rest, so maybe they got to the 140, or whatever

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Have you drunk bleach recently?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Oh yeah, this thread is brand new but it hits all the marks of classic goonery. I bet OP didn't wipe his rear end either.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I backed my poop up with a toilet

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

blight rhino posted:

no pics. this was a week or so, ago. But if it happens again, i will document

Get a good before pic too so we can see the scrubbing power of your poop, op.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
drat wish I could poop

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
pooping feels good

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Colonel Cancer posted:

500 for "The most unsaid phrase in conversations"

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Colonel Cancer posted:

Not that i'm aware!

and yes, I wiped. and then I follow up with a wet wipe for that cooling feeling. don't flush those! even if it says so.

someone needs to get some ceramic tile, cement, and wood paneling and poop in a straight line across to judge the effects of poops on different materials

but a monster dook. like my aforementioned one. it curled up and was thick like a sandworm from dune

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

I'd say you have the beginnings of a PhD level thesis here...

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
:^[

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

I was going to come into this thread with a joke. The worlds second largest land mammal managed to back up a toilet? Duh, lol.

Then I went image searching for rhino dung. I found out that rhinos have communal dung piles called 'dung middens'. They are not the only animals to do this but a rhino dung midden can reach 65 feet accross. So, thanks, I guess. Your thread caused me learn something interesting.

And yeah, it was probably stomach acid in your poop that shined your bowl. I've had periods where I've been living on my own and become really sick from alcohol. My vomit has scraped the chrome off more than one sink drain.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
I scrubbed the 'poo poo' out of my bowl, and it still looks like there is still a noticeable difference where the poop sat a week ago. I'm going to try to get a pic, but I have like one lightbulb that works in my bathroom, so i'm not sure I'll be able to get the contrast needed.

i have a UV flashlight, but i'm a bit scared to use that in there.

i have hard water, so i get those streaks too.

household tip time! TUrn off the water, and flush the toilet, then either sop the rest of the water out, or scoop it. whatever. Then take a spray bottle full of that 90% vinegar and start wetting/plastering your bowl with toilet paper. leave it overnight, and the walla* cleanest bowl you ever seen. like i think you're supposed to dilute the vinegar, but i ain't got time for that poo poo.

*voila. stupid meme from the GWS threads. i think waallaaah

if a had a second toilet, i'd totally do the gross experiment needed

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Feb 24, 2022

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Valko posted:

I was going to come into this thread with a joke. The worlds second largest land mammal managed to back up a toilet? Duh, lol.

Then I went image searching for rhino dung. I found out that rhinos have communal dung piles called 'dung middens'. They are not the only animals to do this but a rhino dung midden can reach 65 feet accross. So, thanks, I guess. Your thread caused me learn something interesting.

this is awesome, gross, and interesting. kudos, I learned somethin'

We should adopt this practice. Who needs port-a-potties when you can just go poo poo on the pile, as long as you have good balance

i wonder if that is how there was that giant mound of poop in the Jurassic Park movie. maybe it wasn't just one Dino, but multiple, filling up their 'dung midden'
so many questions now

lol holy rhino poo poo :

https://rhinos.org/blog/the-science...ine%20spraying.

Most of the time, the animal will also wildly fling the dung around with its back feet, to be sure its own feces carry the primary message, and to be sure its scent is then spread every time they take a step.

A rhino will sniff the pile deeply, shuffle through it, then defecate in the same spot.

DON’T TRY THIS AT HOME
RECIPE FOR EXTRACTING HORMONES FROM POOP
Courtesy of the Smithsonian Conservation Biology Institute’s Endocrine Laboratory

lol. facts in this poop toilet thread

When the midden hits hard.

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Feb 24, 2022

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Can you tell the difference at the waterline? I have a video, but can't remember how to post mp4's off Imgur, lol.

i haven't done my own home tip of the vinegar toilet paper plaster in a while. don't judge me. or do

https://i.imgur.com/usOS2G8.mp4

i may have pee'd first. For, uh, contrast. And now I realize my phone and my face was not far away from it while it was flushing and I feel like I need a shower.

BUT LOOK

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Feb 24, 2022

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

blight rhino posted:

Not that i'm aware!

and yes, I wiped. and then I follow up with a wet wipe for that cooling feeling. don't flush those! even if it says so.

Wait what do you do with those wipes then if you don’t flush them? Do you throw them in the garbage? Is your garbage can just full of poo poo-covered wipes??

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Wash and reuse DUH

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Pour a green four loko in there and leave it overnight.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
You can absorb teeth enamel with your poop.

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
Sounds like you have magical cleaning poop, op. Maybe try using some of it to clean other things like your bed and face, then report back.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Wait what do you do with those wipes then if you don’t flush them? Do you throw them in the garbage? Is your garbage can just full of poo poo-covered wipes??

well. yeah. this is embarrassing. but if you wipe aggressively first, there is little to no residue on the wipe left.

gently caress what does everyone else do with wipes that say flushable, but they really arent? what have i been doing wrong?
:psyduck:

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

blight rhino posted:

well. yeah. this is embarrassing. but if you wipe aggressively first, there is little to no residue on the wipe left.

gently caress what does everyone else do with wipes that say flushable, but they really arent? what have i been doing wrong?
:psyduck:

Wipe dry to dot the location. Have sink on a dribble medium temp. Locate toilet paper. Wet toilet paper slightly.

I forget the rest.

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!
not exactly germane to the thread but i had a girlfriend once who was anal retentive, I think it was some kind of nerve condition because she wasn't able to make herself burp or fart on purpose and was kind of generally uncoordinated. anyway, she used to lay the absolute fattest shits, just some really epic ones. I was too much of a gentlemen to take actual photos but the mental snapshots will be with me forever

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Ratemypoo.com has suffered a tragedy with the absence of this toilet shot

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

BasicLich posted:

not exactly germane to the thread but i had a girlfriend once who was anal retentive, I think it was some kind of nerve condition because she wasn't able to make herself burp or fart on purpose and was kind of generally uncoordinated. anyway, she used to lay the absolute fattest shits, just some really epic ones. I was too much of a gentlemen to take actual photos but the mental snapshots will be with me forever

I don’t think anal retentive means what you think it means

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Valko posted:

Then I went image searching for rhino dung. I found out that rhinos have communal dung piles called 'dung middens'. They are not the only animals to do this but a rhino dung midden can reach 65 feet accross.

That is one big pile of poo poo

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I don’t think anal retentive means what you think it means

I'm not using the popular connotation but what gave us the 19th century psychoanalytic definition, which granted, informs the popular use:

"exhibiting or typifying personality traits (such as frugality and obstinacy) held to be psychological consequences of toilet training".

e: merriam webster

those coked up quacks had a theory that if a child didn't take regular shits (for whatever reason) it was an early predictor of obsessions and compulsive behaviors later in life

BasicLich fucked around with this message at 10:13 on Feb 24, 2022

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo

blight rhino posted:

someone needs to get some ceramic tile, cement, and wood paneling and poop in a straight line across to judge the effects of poops on different materials

Brush your teeth with it , use it as toothpaste.

Unless you have pristine Hollywood weirdo teeth

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Greg of Doom posted:

Brush your teeth with it , use it as toothpaste.

Unless you have pristine Hollywood weirdo teeth

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

blight rhino posted:

https://i.imgur.com/usOS2G8.mp4

i may have pee'd first. For, uh, contrast. And now I realize my phone and my face was not far away from it while it was flushing and I feel like I need a shower.

BUT LOOK

Your urine looks like you are well hydrated. This is good.reward yourself with a nice sip of water.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Yaldabaoth posted:

I bet OP didn't wipe his rear end either.

Ha ha yeah I bet not! That would be hella gay, putting your hands close to your butthole. Who the gently caress would do that?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Back it up
Back it up (Some new poo poo)

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Just took a huge dump but it all came out in like 2 secs as a giant log, poo poo was crazy!!

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
hi the poop was this thread

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
remember that time a guy was really mad about people pooping at work

I just pooped at work

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Bloop posted:

remember that time a guy was really mad about people pooping at work

I just pooped at work

That dude was coming for 3Os crown but if u come at the king u best have higher income when you complain about poor people

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I preferred the bootlegged version of Donkey Kong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSxXwJVkZT4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I just took a really massive poo poo, so massive that I called the university's geology department to ask if their monitors had noticed any unusual seismic activity, and sure enough, that BM registered!