Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

I'd appreciate a tag too, and I couldn't be prouder that this would be my first one.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

If you use Amazon Smile, there's a ton of Ukraine charities; I just changed mine to Nova Ukraine (from SPLC.) It's *only* a 0.5% donation of everything you spend at Amazon (and you have to do it from the smile.amazon.com link and/or you have to enable it in the mobile app if you use that) but I guess every little bit helps (especially if a lot of us get in on it.) :shobon:

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

https://www.humblebundle.com/stand-with-ukraine-bundle

Donated another $50 to that bundle, which by default splits it evenly between 4 charities. There's still like 11 hours left if anyone else wants to get in on it.

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

jonnypeh posted:

Another 51.59 EUR, this time to Ukraine's armed forces.

Apparently some of the money donated to our local Estonian red cross was sent to the international red cross but it didn't make it to Ukraine's red cross. So no more to them.

That's why I waffled about until donating directly to the Ukrainian Red Cross; I wanted to find the most direct way to help Ukrainians even though it's not like a donation to any legitimate charity is a bad thing either.

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

Checking in on a gang tag update? :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

god please help me posted:

I can't use Ukrainian postage stamps in my country, the UwU shell was the better option.

If I got my hands on some of the Ukrainian stamps, which I'm still trying to figure out how to do, it wouldn't be to try to use them as regular postage. It'd be to collect them, which is apparently called philately and is horrible, or otherwise you could put them on the back of the envelope as a seal.