Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

I haven't gone back through the shitshow that was the first 50 pages of the Ukraine thread to figure out how much my stupid :toxx: was supposed to cost me (gently caress you putin :argh:) so I guessed and rounded up.

Take pity on me I've been working 16 hour days and my idiot dog literally broke his loving eyeball Sunday night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

CommieGIR posted:

We are working on a gangtag for those who donate.

Twitter beat you to it

https://twitter.com/AubreyBelford/status/1497045428462043136

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

CommieGIR posted:

Preview of possible gangtag by Loden Taylor

It's cool but I would do the "go gently caress yourself" part in the original Russian(?)

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

CommieGIR posted:

Names are being collected guys! If you donate and DO NOT want the gangtag, just let me know.

Since my list of tags is getting pretty long, you can replace the "I want nothing" one. Two USPOL tags is already enough.

Edit: I'm an idiot and forgot I posted literally 2 minutes ago :psyduck:

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Sorry :v: just post in EEPol then

I mead a thread to suggest a fix for that: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3994988

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Civilians paying money to write something on an instrument of war during wartime so someone can be killed by the thing bearing your message is so on the nose that we'd all laugh at how stupid it was if it wasn't also terrifying.