Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010
In:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

CommieGIR posted:

We can do a marquee scrolling one with all your tags.

Could you do a scrolling one for me, too? If not, I guess ditch the Antifa! one.

\/\/\/\/ Thank you!

Sir John Falstaff fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Feb 26, 2022

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010
gently caress Putin.

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

CommieGIR posted:

HEY THREAD!

Working on finalizing the list of people for the gangtag, hopefully will start issueing the tags this upcoming weekend. Thanks!

Please keep the thread open, though--I have a feeling people will want to give more before this is over.

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010
Another opportunity to donate (and get a whole pile o' indie games):

https://itch.io/b/1316/bundle-for-ukraine

Nearly 1,000 games, funds these charities:

International Medical Corps provides medical assistance in the region.

Voices of Children, a Ukrainian organization that helps children cope with the horrors of war, PTSD, readjusting to school, and getting back to being kids.

Sir John Falstaff fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Mar 8, 2022

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

Chamale posted:

I know there's a "don't post about the Nazis" rule, but you probably shouldn't donate to an organization that funds the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalist Banderites

Link? I can find something something called the League of Ukrainian Canadians that may--is there a connection between that and the Canada-Ukraine Foundation?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

redneck nazgul posted:

By breaking the hyperlink, you're making it so that people have to intentionally donate. Is donating money to a suspect organization okay if you have to really mean it?

In any other case of technically legal but morally questionable, discussion of where and how is banned from the public forums.

Somehow, just making someone have to copy-paste and push backspace a few times is acceptable when it comes to funding reactionaries and neo-Nazis. Why is this the solution rather than deleting all mention of the suspect organization, including the link?

How would you tell people not to donate to them without mentioning who they are?