Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
I'm pretty sure that UNICEF USA is okay to donate to? I saw the option to donate to it when making a Paypal purchase so I selected it. I'm going to make more purchases, and donate some more.

edit: this is a horrible page snipe, sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I did donate some a couple dollars during my random paypal purchases, but I guess that was not enough for a gang tag. Alas...

For my next donation, are there legitimate places to donate money to have your custom message written on a shell? I saw this one here (https://t.me/s/combat_ftg) and wouldn't mind shelling out some cash to help Ukraine survive the invasion.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
Alright, thanks. The allure of the UwU shell got to me, but now that I'm not posting late at night I would rather the money go directly to the Ukrainian government than some rando making a hustle. I heard there was some concerns about how various international donation agencies are sitting on unspent donations, so does buying a pack of "Russian Warship, Go gently caress Yourself" stamps go directly to the government?

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I can't use Ukrainian postage stamps in my country, the UwU shell was the better option.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
Hey there, I'm going to request my c-spam nazi avatar be blanked, and to get my ukraine gang tag back.