Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Please give me a gangtag please.

I also went to one of my local Eastern European grocery stores, and they are run byu Ukranians. They are willing to take the financial hit by removing all of their Russian goods. In fact, they trashed a bunch of Russian wine and beer! Absolute badasses: https://www.seattletimes.com/busine...ampaign=RSS_all

I gave to a Ukrainian Relief org. I also joined the Patreon of the Kyiv Independent, so I'll be donating to them monthly.

(If you need to kill a tag, you can get rid of the 'Yes, I want coronavirus' one - I've had it, twice. Do not recommend.)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

It's Pay Day, so another donation.

I would like a gang tag, please. And someone is coming by to give me some Ukranian borscht, so I am excited!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

CommieGIR posted:

Yup, went back and verified, your gangtags are submitted and awaiting admin approval.

I think I also flew under the gangtag radar; I have two donations I posted in this thread.

You can replace any of the COVID gangtags, if you want. Thank you! (I've had COVID 3 times now; I no longer want coronavirus).

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

My job has 'Loyalty Points' that you can earn. You can then trade them in for swag, or donate them to organizations.

As this is a Ukranian based company? One of the charities they picked was 'Caritas Ukraine'. https://caritas.ua/

I donated to what amounts to $100 worth of points to them. They could use it a lot more than me; I don't need yet another tech t-shirt that I don't wear.

(Don't have a screenshot; I don't want to dox myself.)

Qu Appelle fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Oct 13, 2022

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Your contribution is noted and appreciated. However, for gang tags it would be only fair to apply the rules to everyone consistently. Hence, if you’re keen on receiving it, as an alternative to posting an appropriately censored receipt here, I can suggest you to PM the same to an administrator of your choosing, so that they let me know that I’m good to proceed.

Oh, I'm OK on the gang tag. In fact, I already have it, thank you.

I just wanted to note my contribution for the total.