Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Context: I live in an important American city so I wanna make sure I'm as close to the blast radius as possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

anywhere in an important american city should suffice but try to get right under the little icon that google maps shows when u type in "good poster city" or wherever u are because there gonna use google maps to steer the rockets

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
To Heaven, young man

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
go to the nearest military base and camp out by the fence

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Yossarian-22 posted:

Context: I live in an important American city so I wanna make sure I'm as close to the blast radius as possible

Find the local branch of Bellingcat

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
i hope when a nuke drops im the only who dies you suckers.

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

the covid thread

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
find a white wall facing the blast, stand infront of it and make a funny pose for your shadow figure.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
pretty hosed up that LA fenced up all its pedestrian underpasses

would have gone into one of those

still would have been roasted alive but hey fighting chance and all

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

rear end-up on my roof rn

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
To Hell, of course

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

find ground zero and point ur butthole in the direction of the incoming bombs

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
"Important" american city lol

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
I'm still going to work today.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I'm joining the army 💜

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Just hide in the water and hold your breath until it's over.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
the something awful forums, to post and read all the nuclear takes

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
you've started well. stay the course

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Kiev

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Dr. Killjoy posted:

pretty hosed up that LA fenced up all its pedestrian underpasses

would have gone into one of those

still would have been roasted alive but hey fighting chance and all

theres a fallout shelter at los angeles city college near the big theatre

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I live near a very large, solid reinforced concrete white wall and I've been kicking around the proper pose to take so I can be the wall shadow equivalent of that guy in Pompeii who was cranking it when he got flash-fried.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Hell

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
There's a Cabela's and a grocery store in the same power center surrounded by woods and if I get there first I can block the access road and become king

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Zeroisanumber posted:

I live near a very large, solid reinforced concrete white wall and I've been kicking around the proper pose to take so I can be the wall shadow equivalent of that guy in Pompeii who was cranking it when he got flash-fried.

dammit came here to post this

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Kazzah posted:

To Heaven, young man

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

I will go to Heaven with the Angels and Siants

Buffer
May 6, 2007
I sometimes turn down sex and blowjobs from my girlfriend because I'm too busy posting in D&D. PS: She used my credit card to pay for this.
I plan on standing in front of my garage door and going for the most amusing shadow possible

maybe leave some journals around for wastelanders

Zeroisanumber posted:

:same: OP

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
I'm gonna go to President Garfield's tomb and take his head for a cool post apocalyptic trophy.

Human
Jun 9, 2004

REAL HUMAN. SAFE TO APPROACH.
No American city is going to get nuked any time soon. We can continue to live in bourgeoisie decadence for decades while we, our allies, and our enemies all engage in pointless proxy wars.

That said stand in the middle of central park and watch the bomb fall.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
lmao cold war nuclear existential dread is back lmao

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

Cloks posted:

I'm gonna go to President Garfield's tomb and take his head for a cool post apocalyptic trophy.

still can't believe we elected a cat

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

when that presidential alert pops up on my phone saying the bombs are away I’m heading straight for the nearest bar and you should too OP

the nuclear flash cranking it is a solid second though

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
stock up on potassium iodide (bad ending) and ketamine (good ending)

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Tempora Mutantur posted:

still can't believe we elected a cat

??? is there some other Garfield i should be aware of?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

im going to head over to your mothers house

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Haha losers I live in an area so target rich the graph has multiple overlapping circles like whoever's attacking it is trying to top off thier high score

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Buffer posted:

I plan on standing in front of my garage door and going for the most amusing shadow possible

maybe leave some journals around for wastelanders

:same: OP

Also make sure to put fav sex tools all over to make things more interesting for future archeologists.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

drat I never got around to buying a bunch of safes and putting them around my home with "lmao" on a letter inside for the wastelanders to find

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

Crazypoops posted:

drat I never got around to buying a bunch of safes and putting them around my home with "lmao" on a letter inside for the wastelanders to find

man I wish I had the foresight do that with a map inside that leads to a chest containing ziplocks filled with pictures of Rick Astley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-5d7V4Sbqk