Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Can’t believe no one’s mentioned the area with the blizzard horses that gently caress you in the rear end. It’s the worst place in any soulsborne by a good margin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orv
May 4, 2011
Horses have been supplanted by Miriam. All my homies hate Miriam.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

JollyBoyJohn posted:

everyone who hates dark souls 2 hates it because they bought it day one and blasted through it 60 hours per week and got burnt out while i restrained myself for 6 years and finally completed it in 2020 and it was great

I bought Dark Souls 2 for console on release, played through it like 3 times, then rebought it when it came out on PC, played through it a couple times, then bought Scholar when it came out and played through that twice. Still love it.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Can anyone hook me up with a dark build? It been a lot of years since I played scholars but I picked it up again because I bought a steam deck and I want to get used to it. I used to play it a lot but it turns out my memory is bad. I can remember where things should be, like that wall is a secret door, but for the life of me I can't remember what's good.

I'm pre titanite chunk weapons. And all the guides are from forever ago so I can't tell what's out of date advice. Also is magic/dark/lightning still trash in the dlc areas. I remember that being a thing so most of what I did back in the day was physical damage.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
Dark magic. More like

Dork magic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.