Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno
Yeah that's not really his fault, tried to spin turn it and got cucked by anti-stall, and then tried to find reverse and was dog-on-dog.

I get why they threw the red there, it's a pretty spicy brake zone, but it always seems like they throw it just before whatever problem is fixed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno

WindyMan posted:

Big ol' wreck at the end of the USF2000 race. Myles Rowe lost half his car.

Timestamp of the incident:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RPAy-nbh9M&t=6753s

That's a pity, because he had a really great showing until then. Unfortunately this probably scuppers his chance to race on Sunday unless he has the budget and the team has the spares, and he was already on a shoestring to even get a partial season going.

Really hate how RP just loving dropped him to find a easier kid to get to Indycar for their token black racer and gg that's it. I had hopes that REC was gonna actually deliver and it seems like he's got one woman once to the 500 and funding the single most promising black kid is enough equality and change for him.

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno
How could you call that race crummy? It was wild

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno
And to think they were worried about the jumpy trucks screwing up the garden all these years

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno
Yep just went too deep into turn 9 and understeered into the wall.

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno
Fastest pole speed, even if it isn't the fastest qualifying run speed

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno
It appears milk gimp has been purged from YouTube. I'm sure one of you degenerates has it, if so, post it.

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno
I actually have a ton of fun racing it in iRacing, it's a pity they're going to such a lackluster layout in the city

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno

Greetings from the middest of ohios

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno

Josef Newgarden, 2 time Indycar champion, standing atop a particularly patriotic camper

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno
I mean, as of right now, of the 3 drivers signed to SPAM, Palou is the only one with enough points for a super license without extensive FP1 running.

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno

curried lamb of God posted:

I started watching F1 last year and Indy this year; both are fun to watch, but it really does feel like NBC's horrid production and endless ad breaks holds back the product. I'm hoping that they introduce a race on the northeast coast - I'm in DC and it looks like mid-Ohio is the closest

I'm near Baltimore and just went to mid Ohio and it was a blast. Sadly we lost the Baltimore GP before I got a chance to go due to corruption (shocking, I know)

If Indy ever goes back to the Glen that's a little closer but that's likely the only other road course they'd go near us. VIR is way too fast. We almost had Richmond in 2020 but it fell off the schedule for obvious reasons and hasn't come back. Hopefully they'll add it back soon.

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno
I thought they were pretty quiet at Mid Ohio tbh, the USFs and Indy Pro were way louder, as was pretty much any sports car

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno
Iowns

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno
There was a kerb strike that looked like it knocked Herta out of gear or had some sort of gearbox/clutch/drive line issue that took him out of the lead and into the pits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MazeOfTzeentch
May 2, 2009

rip miso beno
It's all on peacock if you have it