Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reynold
Feb 14, 2012

Suffer not the unclean to live.
Jimmy with the first red flag of the season lmao

Wasn't necessary tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reynold
Feb 14, 2012

Lots of Red flags in P2. Sucks for Sato and Grosjean, obviously the 28's fault there, never should've been on a hot lap with that traffic situation. Surprised to see Palou in the wall as well. What I AM happy about is Kirkwood in P8, rookie in a Foyt car. That's much better than I anticipated. I wanna see him on the podium tomorrow lol

Reynold
Feb 14, 2012

gently caress yeah, Calderon qualified ahead of Jimmy lmao

Reynold
Feb 14, 2012

Welcome to Jimmy Johnson's first and last full season of Indycar!

Reynold
Feb 14, 2012

I expected more out of MSR and McLaren, tbh. Otherwise, nothing in the field was outside of expected results.

Reynold
Feb 14, 2012

Gosh, DeFrancesco kinda sucks.

Reynold
Feb 14, 2012

lmao Jimmy back on form

Reynold
Feb 14, 2012

lmao Lundgaard

Reynold
Feb 14, 2012

Carpenter and Jimmie, oval buds for life

Spent Fast Friday in the DRR suite, which is situated directly behind the pylon. Never had the pleasure before, it was pretty dope. Glad to see my dude Sato lookin fast.

Also, where the discord at?

Reynold
Feb 14, 2012

AHEM...

Indycar Championship Leader Marcus Ericsson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reynold
Feb 14, 2012

I feel like the double header at Belle Isle being such a physical challenge is a lot of what made it fun to watch. Seeing the circuit beat the hell out of everyone on Saturday and then making them come back and do it again Sunday was very cool. Just doing a single race there wasn't very spectacular imo.