Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

I might go on Twitter and try and convince people that given the current situation racing in St Petersburg is disrespectful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Entire account deleted before I saw it. Guessing someone actually was that stupid.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

That might be the worst direction I've ever seen, a battle for the lead and they're ignoring it to stay on every camera about 5 seconds too long.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Oh god.

Like, if that's a troll it's perfectly worded in that it's a 100% accurate statement.

But... I fear...

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

harperdc posted:

And to think, we thought it absurd that one of the Porsche Cup cars ended up there yesterday :colbert:

I saw that one last night, he wasn't even put there, he just drove straight into it through sheer incompetence.

That entire race in fact made the Ginetta Jrs look smart.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

I've not seen the race itself (because some oval office spoiled me on it) but Malukas finished on the lead lap and Jimmie, who is barely a rookie by any remotely sane measure appears to have hosed it into a wall.

What's even going on here?

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

harperdc posted:

Noted Emirati driver Ed Jones got a year in the car that Palou just won the title in.

IndyCar is very funny sometimes.

He pretty much got it based on one good Indy 500 with Dale Coyne, it wasn't an especially great year overall. Then I think he somehow managed to score fewer points in a year with Ganassi.

Landed on his feet with the Jota drive mind.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Run an illegal car, still get points for 5th. Nice.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Literally not been out of the top 10 all year except the 500.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Yeah, if you're going to make one costly mistake in a year that's not when you want to make it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Frond posted:

Castroneves resigned again vOv.

resigned or re-signed?

EDIT : Re-signed.