Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Went to Long Beach yesterday for my first non Indy 500 race. It was quite civilized compared to the shitshow of Indy. Didn’t see any replays of Herta’s crash, did he just lose control of the car and send it into the wall?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

That was a pretty fun race! NBC’s coverage isn’t the worst but leaves a bit to be desired. Are most of the thread followers here chatting in discord? Every time I open discord I feel old as poo poo.

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

I thoroughly enjoyed the morning of F1 quals followed by the indycar race. I’ve only ever been to the 500 in Indy, but I’m thinking I should try and make it to this race next year.

I had to miss 10 laps or so today. I left and Herta was leaving then came back to him retired. Was it the rear right body work that was all effed up that cost him?

And yea it’s all about money for CGR. Someone will just write a check at the end of the day.

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Ahhh that’ll do it I guess. Tight points race with only a few to go!

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Spaced God posted:

They went to CNBC after an hour because of the delay

Ended up watching on peacock bc I couldn’t figure this out. Not like NBC had anything worth watching on either.