Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Noblest of all dogs is the hot-dog; it feeds the hand that bites it.
Go Austin. I have no idea about any of the players they brought in and haven't bothered to look into them but its fun to watch the games. I'll figure the team out as they go unless someone has a handy link to a 'meet the team' style post from a reporter or someone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Edward Mass posted:

Subscribe to the Striker Texas, Chris Bils has a write-up on the squad.

Thank you. I have no idea how I have missed this site for so long.

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

I turned the ATXFC game off when they went down 2-0 and looked disinterested doing it. Can't believe they managed to come back and win.

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

highme posted:

love to dumb loving goons cape for abusive shitheads because jokes

What uhh...does this mean?

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Huge win for Austin over LAFC. Dumb penalty kept it from being an even more impressive shutout on the road.

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

whypick1 posted:

While I'd like a one-stop shop, I'm walking to give up that dream if it means I don't have to give any money to loving Apple.

The Apple TV MLB broadcasts are beautiful though. Their cameras are something else.

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

https://twitter.com/capcitysc/status/1544726392289509376?s=21&t=xe4aqC3vzpcLrQbj6eSxCA

Austin signing this guy looks to mean that Cecilio is gone forever. Also moves Fagundez off the right side and back to where he was at the start of the year.

This is assuming he plays, no clue how long it takes a dude to start producing and playing after a transfer like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Rigoni and Driussi friendship ball about to take the league by storm :getin: