Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
My wife and I are in New York for our honeymoon end of April and NYC FC are at home to Philadelphia on the Sunday night. Tickets seem reasonable enough but it’s a 10pm kick off. Is Citi Field safe at that time of night? Do trains/public transport back to Manhattan run so late on a Sunday after a game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You’re completely right, apologies. I do mean the game against Toronto, April 24th.

What’s the matchday experience like at Citi Field? Drink at the stadium, decent atmosphere etc etc? Thank you.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Thank you for the informative response.

My wife is a season ticket holder at Man City so it makes sense to see their sister side. I support a side in the sixth tier but, yeah, we still can’t drink in view of the pitch. Before the world paused, we always tried to find some lower/non league side when we visited somewhere but struggling to find a game in NY while we are there other than the MLS game.

We will have a chat about this game against Toronto. Sorry to labour the point but I’m worried about safety getting home at that time of night, but hopefully a big crowd on the same transport methods as us should alleviate some concerns.