Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

As a Rapids fan I feel attacked by this thread title! Relying on the rotting husk of Diego Rubio or Shinyashiki who didn't really push on from his Rookie of the Year season to score goals... :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Holy poo poo, Austin is top of the league?

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Edward Mass posted:

Rapids acquiring Zardes from Columbus for some Garberbux.

This is not what I meant by get a loving striker!

Also apparently we have a new CB starting tonight. That we acquired last month.

From Cincy.

:catstare:

Moktaro fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Apr 24, 2022

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Doctor Teeth posted:

Gadi Kinda is out for the season now. cool. great.

He Kinda wasn't up to the challenge.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Edward Mass posted:

Ya know, there hasn't been any recent chatter about the upcoming TV deals.

Are we screwed?

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Rapids bring back Sam Nicholson from League 2, because if there's one thing they don't have enough of it's wingers.

At least we didn't go for Jozy. :v:

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

G-Hawk posted:

LAFC suddenly look like MLS cup favorites (in so much as there is one with the playoff format). They're top of the league, Chileni is old as poo poo but I can't see him hurting, and I don't think Bale is totally washed. Curious to see if anyone else adds anything substantial this summer.

Which will make it all the more delicious when the Rapids kick them out of the playoffs again. :twisted:

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Gigi Galli posted:

getting rid of Jozy was actually the best move the club could have made. Signing him on the other hand, does indicate high levels of incompetence.

Lletget has been pretty poo poo too and I'm sure he's on relatively big wages so that's good.

Yeah, it's funny how for about 5 minutes I actually wanted the Rapids to sign him as an upgrade to Rubio, and then Rubio goes and has a good season (when he's not suspended) while Jozy has fallen off the earth.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

whypick1 posted:

Article on Marcelo Balboa and Richard Fleming's last broadcast for Colorado happening today. Mentions Apple looking to recruit 5-7 pairs of English and Spanish broadcasters but nothing on if any of the current broadcasters are being considered/have applied.

Bit of a shame, they were definitely one of the top broadcasting duos in the league year-in year-out.

Shame if that's true but I'll be happy if I can just watch the Rapids again, gently caress Altitude and gently caress Comcast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Edward Mass posted:

I just found out RSL now play at America First Field :wtf:

Lads, it's Utah.