Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Ciprian Maricon posted:

Hot DCU gossip is that the players hated the coach because he asked them to be pros "24/7" and wouldn't let them eat pizza and subjected them to such inhuman conditions such as, routinely having their hydration tested. Footballers are loving children.

Imagine expecting fat losers like Flores to have the fitness of a professional footballer. The nerve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

At least they’ll be paid and trained properly for a change.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Atlas bought DC United’s biggest DP bust of all time- Edison Flores. Morons, but thanks.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

whypick1 posted:

I know this is 99.999999% bullshit because of the source, but I really want to see this happen for all the lols:

https://twitter.com/MailSport/status/1545358940258566147

What a waste of money that would be. gently caress off rooney

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

We need players who can actually play well, not pooshited retirees to pretend they are a coach.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

DC traded Gressel to Vancouver for dollarydoos. We also didn’t tell Gressel and he found out via press tweet.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

I can’t imagine a professional like Gressel won’t play hard for Vancouver or whoever he was traded to. He’s never come across as unprofessional and hard working.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

The Rooney era is almost seeing it's first signing. It's Luis Suarez. Just kidding, it's Jamaican international superstar from Derby County Ravel Morrison. We're also paying him 3x his Derby salary. A guy with 4 goals over 36 games deserves the best we have to give.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Turns out Lingards connection to DC United was... surprisingly... bullshit.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Providence, Rhode Island, just approved 60 million to build a 1,000 seat stadium. Are we getting a Rhode Island team in the future? That would be funny.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Sorry, it's not 1,000 seats, it's 10,000 seats with expansion potential to 15,000 or more. This to my knowledge has nothing to do with the Revs.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Christian Benteke is joining DC united because, uh, why not I guess? Not really excited.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/OptaJack/status/1569878499745320960?s=20&t=B64X4oSix9wW1rzApIKlXg

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Taxi Fountas was removed from the game today when being accused of dropping an N bomb against Inter Miami players. I guess he and Ravel, the dirtbag domestic abuser, can go have dinner and chat about it.

Shammypants fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Sep 19, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Imagine being upset about Apple making MLS respectable to watch again after years of straight dogshit rear end amateur hour bullshit and local commentators that suck the life from the game like a Hoover vacuum. TIM APPLE SAVE US