Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Prez going about his business in a magical girl costume every day is extremely strong energy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Kyte posted:

I think it's more that he's socially aware enough to know it's probably better to wear normal stuff outside the office.

To the prez's credit, he does seem to have some sense of self-awareness on when and where to express his interest, which goes a lot in making him likable. He's a way better take on those characters whose sole personality trait is their obsession/interest with a specific media and have no off switch at all.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

I got a good laugh over the panel flashback where Prez was talking to a toddler Ginji who's still in her pajamas.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

I liked the part where it's the protagonist who uses the "What, you think this is a fantasy? Get real, you idiot!" line. A lot of stories has the villain use it to sound edgy, but it's refreshing to see it used to tell someone to stand down and not get killed by being so focused on their work.