Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Edward Mass posted:

This has scoreless draw written all over it.

NOPE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
hmm it appears that I’ve turned this on at just the right time

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
it’s nice that the austin trees and their fans have shown up in green in honor of st patrick (the best saint)

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

After that last half hour sure didn't feel like Seattle deserved a result, so I'll take the point.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Well, I was half-right.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Good news folks: Cincy appears to be reverting back to the mean.

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

apparently poland is pissed that charlotte kept Karol Swiderski from going to their camp due to injury but also let him play today

Tiger Crazy
Sep 25, 2006

If you couldn't find any weirdness, maybe we'll just have to make some!
Any other degenerate a Timber STH and needs a new friend? My only buddy had a kid recently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Orlando with a goddamn masterclass in how not to play with a man advantage there.