Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

whypick1 posted:

Whitecaps are getting a paddlin'

Hasal looks pretty good, but they are clearly outclassed by Columbus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

whypick1 posted:

And Jake Nerwinski is your first player sent off in 2022 after picking up two yellows.

Vancouver is boned.

They might have a huge comeback by playing the complete opposite of the first 60 minutes, but yeah. I thought they would be a much better team this year than what they've shown today.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Looks like the Sounders are starting the new season the way the old one ended, losing with everyone hurt.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

I can not believe that Chapman gave a card for simulation.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

whypick1 posted:

Nervy as gently caress, but 3 points is 3 points :toot:

Just got home from the game, it was nervy as hell. Really fun though, even if the stadium looked half empty. Turns out when the Sounders aren't rotating everyone for CCL, they can play well.

Fox is probably happy they chose that one to be on TV, it was really entertaining.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

The early game scorelines are not what I expected.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

lol NE

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

That was a hell of a miss by Room to give up that goal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Nagbe making up for Zardes being bad