Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BelovedWebPatron
Nov 30, 2015

First nutshot of the year 31 minutes in baby!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BelovedWebPatron
Nov 30, 2015

I think both Baldismo and Berhalter have a good future in the league but at this point there is no way they can be a defensive midfield anchor in such an aggressive attack

BelovedWebPatron
Nov 30, 2015

whypick1 posted:

Goddamn, the 6pm slate of games have so many potential trainwrecks I don't know which to watch

If you're insane like I am, the ESPN+ app on Xbox lets you display up to four games at once simultaneously

BelovedWebPatron
Nov 30, 2015

John Tolkin's mullet has me completely reconsidering how well I believe the Red Bulls will do this season

BelovedWebPatron
Nov 30, 2015

Sporting looks out of sync, to put it diplomatically

BelovedWebPatron
Nov 30, 2015

Probably my biggest takeaway here is that Brek Shea is not a center-back

BelovedWebPatron
Nov 30, 2015

I feel like there were very low expectations for Ivacic coming in to the year but he's made a couple of huge saves tonight

BelovedWebPatron
Nov 30, 2015

I love Savarese's dress shirt + gray hoodie + tweed blazer with leather shoulder patches combo tonight

BelovedWebPatron
Nov 30, 2015

That Gil interview and that little NYCFC banner unveiling happening on the same day is so funny. What a fun stupid league this is. Almost takes the hurt off of how badly Sporting played tonight

BelovedWebPatron
Nov 30, 2015

Hope PV gives a lot of time to the young guys for this season, I'm doubtful of any genuine prospects playoff-wise at this point. At the very least individually there was some promise shown by them today, otherwise everything was bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BelovedWebPatron
Nov 30, 2015

This has to have been one of the rougher 8-day stretches in Revolution history