Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will happen to our brave protagonist?
You will die.
You will not die.
You will eventually die.
You will never eventually die.
You will get high.
You will get not high.
You will get high.
View Results

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
I am a new weed smoker because it just became legal where I live and my employer is no longer allowed to fire us for testing positive for it.

I've tried all different types of legal weed from a dispensery. They seem pretty good. My friend is a big weed guy and still buys it on the streets. Most of his stuff is good but he had this one strain called "Greasemonkey" and it was so incredible that I literally couldn't stand up after smoking it.

Is this a known strain around the world? Or is this just some poo poo my friend's friend made up? Why does it work so much better on me?

Also I wanted to know what people do to make these things feel different than other strains. Is it all THC or are some people seriously lacing it with weird poo poo for this to happen? Or does it actually have to do with the seeds and growing process?

Oh and what's the general consensus? Which is considered stronger! Street weed or legal dispensery weed?

Thanks weed friends. 🍃

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
Oh yeah and any tips on not stinking up my whole house? I smoke in the garage but apparently it leaks into the house and even if it didn't I still manage to stink like smoke. I was thinking of no joke smoking in a robe or something so I can just take it off when I'm done and my clothes won't stink lol

Any one got any tips on not stinking out the house and or myself?