Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will happen to our brave protagonist?
You will die.
You will not die.
You will eventually die.
You will never eventually die.
You will get high.
You will get not high.
You will get high.
View Results

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

i wonder whatt will happen will i see pink elephants or what

the 2 strains are "Mac 1" and "Member Berry" both by Ozone one is indica the other is sativa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
man. look at how clean my cuticles are

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Brother Tadger posted:

Metal pipe? Gross bruh

i usually use a small stone pipe, but these big brass jobbies are great too. whats gross about brass

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
im pretty stoned... but no more so than usual i guess

i pretty much have to eat 70+ mg of edibles to get anything more than the mild warm buzz

maybe i shouldn't smoke weed all day every day

lol

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

R.L. Stine posted:

can someone explain what delta 8 is and how to buy it. back in my day we didn't care about weird names when you wanted weed you'd just say "i want to buy weed"

delta 8 is unregulated and also barely gets you high do not smoke it unless i guess you have absolutely no other optionss

the head shops around here all try to push delta 8 and it's like no... no thanks... i just need a pack of screens for smoking my Actual Weed haha

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
haha i was about to pack a bowl and then found that i had already packed one, and forgot to smoke it, because i'm stned

haha weed is cool

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Mac and Cheese posted:

the true bullshit collapse happened as soon as it was legal. strains are more just taste and i literally mean how it tastes when you hit it

yeah i've never been able to tell much difference between "sativa" and "indica"

i'm also pretty much convinced that all the "flavors" that legal weed has are just like, they're spraying them down with Lysol or whatever

becayse oterwise how in the world does this weed taste like oranges

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
yeah it is pretty crazy how good all weed looks now

all of it has a billion THC crystals in 40 colors and hairs and everything

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

yes yes i know about "terpenes" i'm just saying, i think they're bullshit

the weed store even sells "terpene shots" now and i looked at them the other day and lmao they just have a ton of caffeine in them

like yeah, i'm sure they make you feel something... cause you just did two shots of espresso lmao

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
what really does grind my gears a bit though is that where i live now, the weed store only hires people who TRY WAY TOO HARD

you know what i mean.... they have a zillion (bad) tattoos and they act like they're super weird bad asses cause we live in the midwest and i'm like... haha people in actual big cities don't EVER try that hard, you look so silly

nice japanese tattoos, guy. what do they mean? "i'm a white dumbass"? haha

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

poverty goat posted:

they are important for flavor and smell, they just don't have magical psychoactive effects in concert with weed

right, exactly. they don't "do" poo poo

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
poo poo, i forgot to get high this morning... i've been awake for 25 entire minutes without smoking

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Blooster posted:

I am a new weed smoker because it just became legal where I live and my employer is no longer allowed to fire us for testing positive for it.

I've tried all different types of legal weed from a dispensery. They seem pretty good. My friend is a big weed guy and still buys it on the streets. Most of his stuff is good but he had this one strain called "Greasemonkey" and it was so incredible that I literally couldn't stand up after smoking it.

Is this a known strain around the world? Or is this just some poo poo my friend's friend made up? Why does it work so much better on me?

if it got you WAY more or differently high than the high-THC legal stuff, it was almost certainly delta 8

delta 8 usually just gets you "less stoned" but some delta 8, because it's all unregulated and untested who knows why, but some of it gives you a very "weird" high that is not exactly comfortable

if you're buying high-THC legal weed and none of it comes close to that stuff you smoked, it's definitely delta 8 or something even worse. be careful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Bula Vinaka posted:

I stopped doing weed, I only did it for a short time (a couple of months), but ultimately, it made me feel like I was spaced out all the time and made it hard to think and concentrate...

that's stage 1