Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i saw people Postin about it a while back and theyre still running ads
tf is it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

its whatever, I looked at it briefly when I was trying to find a forum before I came here. dull but mostly inoffensive 4chan runoff with a vaporwave theme

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Aren't you the guy who just asked for a ban or is someone giving that goatse ring avatar to multiple people?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
prolly a typo

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Yaldabaoth posted:

Aren't you the guy who just asked for a ban or is someone giving that goatse ring avatar to multiple people?

i didnt ask for a ban

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

hbag posted:

i didnt ask for a ban

coward

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

hbag posted:

i didnt ask for a ban

I checked, apparently a different person asked for a ban and someone posted a link to a bunch of posts you made in a yospos thread. My mistake.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Yaldabaoth posted:

I checked, apparently a different person asked for a ban and someone posted a link to a bunch of posts you made in a yospos thread. My mistake.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
its named after the bitcoin silk road market because of some fascination or fetish with an idiot nerd kid who tried to pay for murder and is spending the rest of his life in supermax, as he deserves

also the feds took his 110000 bitcoins and auctioned them for pennies

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Ad by Khad posted:

its named after the bitcoin silk road market because of some fascination or fetish with an idiot nerd kid who tried to pay for murder and is spending the rest of his life in supermax, as he deserves

is this a good or bad thing?

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
Did you mean 'aurora goat'?

Because the answer to that question is: "loving adorable".

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

The idiot nerd kid is a psychopath who deserves to be locked up but bitcoiners defend him simply because he decided to use bitcoins for his drug market for dumb reasons.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Yaldabaoth posted:

The idiot nerd kid is a psychopath who deserves to be locked up but bitcoiners defend him simply because he decided to use bitcoins for his drug market for dumb reasons.

so... a good thing?

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Yaldabaoth posted:

lmao link me

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
good thing

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

hbag posted:

lmao link me

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

its whatever, I looked at it briefly when I was trying to find a forum before I came here. dull but mostly inoffensive 4chan runoff with a vaporwave theme

wait a minute, you were "trying to find a forum"? that still happens in this day and age? i actually wonder how tf new people even end up here often tbh

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

wait a minute, you were "trying to find a forum"? that still happens in this day and age? i actually wonder how tf new people even end up here often tbh

Basically I quit social media a few years ago but a year into covid and working from home I wanted somewhere to post, SA was on my list already because I used to read the front page and lurk on and off over the years and it turns out most other forums are ghost towns now

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I saw link to it maybe in QCS, I think? It took me like 30 minutes to figure out how to get to the list of threads, and then the first post was some neonazi poo poo.

Great experience

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

steinrokkan posted:

I saw link to it maybe in QCS, I think? It took me like 30 minutes to figure out how to get to the list of threads, and then the first post was some neonazi poo poo.

Great experience

welcome to the internet, idiot

Nowher
Nov 29, 2019

pack your bags
Garbage retro themed forum for weirdos wanting "the good old days' of the internet back.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nowher posted:

Garbage retro themed forum for weirdos wanting "the good old days' of the internet back.

the good ol days of the internet. stileproject, liquidgeneration, and flash games as far as the eye could see

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

its mostly chill nostalgia posting with the occasional:

"i should be able to say and fag or retard online because thats what i did when i was young and had fun and before 'normies' had to weigh in on my precious internet enclave'

type of posts

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
sounds like something a normie would post

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

steinrokkan posted:

sounds like something a normie would post

Its pretty nice not being stuck in a perpetual feedback loop that requires you to say more and more inflammatory things "ironically" to get the same giddy little thrill you got posting "poop balls" onto an AOL Kidz Chat when you were 11.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
what's the general feeling on anime over there?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Poohs Packin posted:

Its pretty nice not being stuck in a perpetual feedback loop that requires you to say more and more inflammatory things "ironically" to get the same giddy little thrill you got posting "poop balls" onto an AOL Kidz Chat when you were 11.

yes

what i meant is that the hysterical "i'm being unfairly persecuted for my wooords, why can't things stay the way i remember them being" spiel is extremely within the realm of the most basic, unreflected normie, even though the posters always think they are some sort of outlaw rebels

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

STABASS posted:

what's the general feeling on anime over there?

95% anime avatars

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

steinrokkan posted:

yes

what i meant is that the hysterical "i'm being unfairly persecuted for my wooords, why can't things stay the way i remember them being" spiel is extremely within the realm of the most basic, unreflected normie, even though the posters always think they are some sort of outlaw rebels

poop balls

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
Poop balls!!!!!!!

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

You son of a bitch

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Poop balls

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Mr T ate my poop balls.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

steinrokkan posted:

yes

They're basically saying human beings should embrace straight white male supremacy because according to :biotruths:, that's the "normal" way for humans to behave, which makes them the biggest normies ever.

naem
May 29, 2011

poop balls

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

Ad by Khad posted:

And this genius got caught because he made a post on the bitcoin forums WITH HIS FULL NAME IN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS

Truly a libertarian Übermensch

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

quote:

In 2020 President Trump considered commuting Ulbricht's sentence before leaving office,[53][54] but Trump did not pardon Ulbricht.[55]

Hahahahahahhhahahahhahahaha

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Poop balls

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Ad by Khad posted:

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

This is good for Bitcoin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

Generally I'd reckon it's either they're loving a goon and get curious, or they're Eve players who get tricked into joining the forums and making an intro post in GBS.