Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
prolly a typo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

hbag posted:

i didnt ask for a ban

coward

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Yaldabaoth posted:

I checked, apparently a different person asked for a ban and someone posted a link to a bunch of posts you made in a yospos thread. My mistake.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Ad by Khad posted:

its named after the bitcoin silk road market because of some fascination or fetish with an idiot nerd kid who tried to pay for murder and is spending the rest of his life in supermax, as he deserves

also the feds took his 110000 bitcoins and auctioned them for pennies

is this a good or bad thing?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Yaldabaoth posted:

The idiot nerd kid is a psychopath who deserves to be locked up but bitcoiners defend him simply because he decided to use bitcoins for his drug market for dumb reasons.

so... a good thing?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

steinrokkan posted:

I saw link to it maybe in QCS, I think? It took me like 30 minutes to figure out how to get to the list of threads, and then the first post was some neonazi poo poo.

Great experience

welcome to the internet, idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nowher posted:

Garbage retro themed forum for weirdos wanting "the good old days' of the internet back.

the good ol days of the internet. stileproject, liquidgeneration, and flash games as far as the eye could see