Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
This is just a thought, but, given how nearly impossible it is to get a ps5 without getting robbed blind, can we at least put a moratorium on spoilers for rift apart? I'd really love to play it, and experience the story, before learning everything about it through youtube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
That flooding sewer section ended up being a weird, "hand training" thing for me when I was a kid. By the time I could get through it, I had learned the exact timing to travel around using only the long jumps, whick made playing Jak & Daxter a lot more interinting.

Also, the green slime things are called Amoeboids, not Blarg, that's Drek's people. the news lady mentioned it in Rilgars intro video.

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
Ah Orxon, a planet so polluted, it doesn't have water any more, just toxic waste.

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
Giant clank was fun, but it could get a bit frustrating with, how slow he moved, the multiple sources of chip damage, how hard it was to keep him healed, etc. I guess I'm one of the weird people who LIKED Clanks puzzle sections.

Why haven't you bought the Glove of doom yet? Tt's basically made for taking out enemies from around corners. They make that tunnel a breeze. Or are you saving for something else?

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!

berryjon posted:

Saving for the Visibomb Gun and the Health upgrades. Once I get the Hololguise, all my money woes vanish, so I buy everything.

Ah, the hologuise, most useful gadget in the game, and not even remotely for it's intended function. Also I miss the Visibomb gun in later games, remote controlled missiles are just fun.