Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Through my travels I have found that one is either born with the dog or not. There is no building it. There’s only knowing how to recognize one whose dog is bigger and using strategy to defeat the other dog.
I have a little dog in me but I’ve met men with more dog no doubt. I knew when I was young. My dog presents its self when I am doubted and have a chip on my shoulder. Otherwise the dog doesn’t come out and I’m very peaceful and easy going.
Most people associate the inner "dog" with aggression and intensity, which is great. But i've come to realize my inner "dog" is exemplified in my ability to stay level headed and calm in situations where most peoples inner dog would start going into self defense mode. I've been told from a young age that i'm a natural leader and people constantly ask me for my opinion and input. I think it has something to do with restraining the urge to let the dog out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
What.

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

It's wizard master, I've learned to ignore him

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 26 days!)

somewhere along the line you got the concepts of dog and brain mixed up

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

e/n is, quite frankly, not equipped to help you. I'm sending you to people who can.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
:siren: ATTENTION THREAD :siren:

This is the official "Dunk on Wizard Master" thread. Best burn gets something, idk yet, maybe a drawing? I'll decide later.

Dunk away, posting pals!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
There are two dogs inside you OP

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkuu0Lwb5EM

Tomfoolery
Oct 8, 2004

When a dog is a dog? Not news. When a person is a dog? NEWS!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

dervinosdoom posted:

It's wizard master, I've learned to ignore him

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you may need some more lessons. Perhaps cultivating your inner dog would help you ignore Wizard Master?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

wizard master your threads are always vaguely "through-the-looking-glass" to me, its like theyre all out of the napoleon dynamite universe or something

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
you're the dog now, man

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you may need some more lessons. Perhaps cultivating your inner dog would help you ignore Wizard Master?

Sounds like I need to, I hope my inner dog is a corgi!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ivt_N2Zcts

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Wizard Mastiff

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Wizard Mastiff

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

what is you blokes opinions on the "dog"

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Wizard Master posted:

Through my travels I have found that one is either born with the dog or not. There is no building it. There’s only knowing how to recognize one whose dog is bigger and using strategy to defeat the other dog.
I have a little dog in me but I’ve met men with more dog no doubt. I knew when I was young. My dog presents its self when I am doubted and have a chip on my shoulder. Otherwise the dog doesn’t come out and I’m very peaceful and easy going.
Most people associate the inner "dog" with aggression and intensity, which is great. But i've come to realize my inner "dog" is exemplified in my ability to stay level headed and calm in situations where most peoples inner dog would start going into self defense mode. I've been told from a young age that i'm a natural leader and people constantly ask me for my opinion and input. I think it has something to do with restraining the urge to let the dog out

the one you feed

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
more like wizzy masturbator lamo

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Play me like a pit bull in a basement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLOf1f_Qz6Y

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

OP is a little bitch lmao

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Wizard Apprentice
Master Apprentice

Lucid Nonsense
Aug 6, 2009

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day
If my dog posted like WM, I'd seriously consider putting him down, and I love my dog. That's how bad WM posts are.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Wizard Master posted:

I'm assuming you don't think anyone who's not a straight white male has a dog in them given your posting history, Mr Grand Wizard.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Poop balls

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

big dog gotta eat

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

If the Huckabees had one of these their dog wouldn't have shat all over the roof of their car.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
It is impossible and unthinkable for me to dunk on one so powerful as a Wizard Master. I dare not do it lest he cast a fearsome internet spell and reduce me to a pile of ashes in my computer chair

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
How many dogs have been inside you, Wizard Master?

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Please don't eat dogs, or gently caress them.

W
I
Z
A
R
D

M
A
S
T
E
R

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Whizzmaster, the only troll brain damaged enough to persistently haunt these dead forums.

well except DARE but he's more interesting.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Your mother is a dog lol

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.

Wizard Master posted:

Through my travels I have found that one is either born with the dong or not. There is no building it. There’s only knowing how to recognize one whose dong is bigger and using strategy to defeat the other dong.
I have a little dong in me but I’ve met men with more dong no doubt. I knew when I was young. My dong presents its self when I am doubted and have a chip on my shoulder. Otherwise the dong doesn’t come out and I’m very peaceful and easy going.
Most people associate the inner "dong" with aggression and intensity, which is great. But i've come to realize my inner "dong" is exemplified in my ability to stay level headed and calm in situations where most peoples inner dong would start going into self defense mode. I've been told from a young age that i'm a natural leader and people constantly ask me for my opinion and input. I think it has something to do with restraining the urge to let the dong out

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
My inner dog is a pug. She’s named Mrs. Maisel, she’s black, and she loves to eat the poop of larger dogs.

No wait that’s my actual dog, my psyche does not contain hidden canines.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
morally inept reversal of fortune

voting 2 in a wizzard master thread

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Pray to the spirit of DMX op

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Nigmaetcetera posted:

My inner dog is a pug. She’s named Mrs. Maisel, she’s black, and she loves to eat the poop of larger dogs.

No wait that’s my actual dog, my psyche does not contain hidden canines.

I think you posted this so people would ask for pictures of your outer dog

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

I think you posted this so people would ask for pictures of your outer dog

No you can just google black pug, they all look the same. I identify her by her bark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I cast Reduce Dogs