Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Through my travels I have found that one is either born with the rawdog or not. There is no building it. There’s only knowing how to recognize one whose rawdog is bigger and using strategy to defeat the other rawdog.
I have a little rawdog in me but I’ve met men with more rawdog no doubt. I knew when I was young. My rawdog presents its self when I am doubted and have a chip on my shoulder. Otherwise the rawdog doesn’t come out and I’m very peaceful and easy going.
Most people associate the inner "rawdog" with aggression and intensity, which is great. But i've come to realize my inner "rawdog" is exemplified in my ability to stay level headed and calm in situations where most peoples inner rawdog would start going into self defense mode. I've been told from a young age that i'm a natural leader and people constantly ask me for my opinion and input. I think it has something to do with restraining the urge to let the rawdog out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

"Outside of a dog a book is a man's best friend, and inside of a dog it's too dark to read"- Groucho Marx

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

By popular demand posted:

"Outside of a dog a book is a man's best friend, and inside of a dog it's too dark to read"- Groucho Marx

A wise man

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

He was great. He tried to join a country club that didn’t allow Jews, they turned him down, and he asked if his daughter could swim in the pool up to her waist because she was only half-Jewish. lol

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

always get the braille edition if you expect to be inside a dog

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0359hSerDeE

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Wizard Master? Call em Jizzard Faster cause he cums too soon premature ejaculation

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Ventral EggSac posted:

Wizard Master? Call em Jizzard Faster cause he cums too soon premature ejaculation

I just call him the guy who posts questions in GBS in the hopes goons will embarrass themselves with their honesty. This has never worked before so let’s just call him bad faith guy.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

my dog is shedding

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
lizard pastor

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Gizzard Taster

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
I'm old enough that any dog in me would certainly be dead by now.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
OP sounds like you have a very nice dog there inside you.

For me to poop on!!!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
OP you are a big time lowlife jabroni who can't stop self owning and if the forums were any measure at all similar now to the era it was in when you joined you would have gotten permabanned for being a gimmick within four days and probably told personally by lowtax to gently caress off and die in your probation. In other words:

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

OP is a little bitch lmao

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Building the dog is the easy part, I have an entire shed full of spare parts OP. Getting it inside me has proven more difficult, especially with all these covid patients taking up ICU space (thanks Brendan!)

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
"There's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a dog"-Failed Vice President Candidate Wizard Master

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

My dog has no nose
How does my inner dog smell
Wizard Master post

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
What's updog?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

yellow dingo dog

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Wizard Master likes to have a dog inside them, gross

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

op why does every single post of yours look like it came from a reddit ama about living with mental illness

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
My inner dog is gassy.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Wizard Master. You stand accused of gaslighting, gatekeeping and lovebombing. How do you plead?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

numberoneposter posted:

yellow dingo dog

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

flavor.flv posted:

op why does every single post of yours look like it came from a reddit ama about living with mental illness

Wizard Master wondering why his karma is still at zero after so many threads.

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
- eat off the floor
- sniff rear end
- hump things

did i miss anything

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
poo poo-hard blaster

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

flavor.flv posted:

A time progression of Louis Wain's paintings of cats, except it's Wizard Master posts about dogs. At the moment, we're about here:

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
The word "Wizard" in Wizard Master's name should be thought of in the same way you thought of how Anakin Skywalker used it as a young child, as in "That's so wizard!"

P.S. If you liked Anakin in The Phantom Menace, ignore this, you are dumb.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Genesplicer posted:

The word "Wizard" in Wizard Master's name should be thought of in the same way you thought of how Anakin Skywalker used it as a young child, as in "That's so wizard!"

I just assumed it meant adult virgin.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
e: wiping my entry from the contest to avoid any perceived conflicts of interest

<3 you wizard master ;)

Pac and Cheese fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Mar 8, 2022

Vulgar
Aug 17, 2003

I am the man of la Mancha… my dream is impossible!

Dog inside you? Don’t be surprised when Morally Inept invites you to have a threesome

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I have no idea how self incisive, or not, Wizard Master's take is, but...

W I Z A R D

M
A
S
T
E
R

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Genesplicer posted:

That's Anakin's buddy Kitster who says that

Mr. Bung
Mar 24, 2005

Get out the pink press threat file
and Um-brrrptzzap the subject.
Eat a bag of dicks dogs WM.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
W is for the Way you post like poo poo
I is for I've decided not to finish doing this
Z

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Wizard Master really tests the limits of :justpost:

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Wizard Master really tests the limits of :justpost:

This might be convincing me wizard master is funny, help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
My inner dog keeps dragging its butt over the carpet :goofy: