Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do
This is the same headassery that leads to dudes paying $1000 to go to some talk by an ex marine who murdered civilians. The title of that talk is 'Living as The Silent Warrior'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Wizard Master posted:

Through my travels I have found that one is either born with the dog or not. There is no building it. There’s only knowing how to recognize one whose dog is bigger and using strategy to defeat the other dog.
I have a little dog in me but I’ve met men with more dog no doubt. I knew when I was young. My dog presents its self when I am doubted and have a chip on my shoulder. Otherwise the dog doesn’t come out and I’m very peaceful and easy going.
Most people associate the inner "dog" with aggression and intensity, which is great. But i've come to realize my inner "dog" is exemplified in my ability to stay level headed and calm in situations where most peoples inner dog would start going into self defense mode. I've been told from a young age that i'm a natural leader and people constantly ask me for my opinion and input. I think it has something to do with restraining the urge to let the dog out

I have never had any dogs in me, OP, hope that helps whatever was going on in those words up there

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
I like border collies

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i wanted something brain dead to watch with the GF last night so we wathed this masterpiece of cinema

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31fyNpCDVy0

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
I knew Wizard Master had a tiny little dog inside of him because he's a tiny little bitch

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Absolute dog of a thread

(thats bad)

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Wizard Master posted:

i'm a natural leader and people constantly ask me for my opinion and input

In the history of language, nothing has been written as patently wrong as this

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

George Graham Vest posted:

Gentlemen of the jury: The best friend a man has in this world may turn against him and become his enemy. His son or daughter that he has reared with loving care may prove ungrateful. Those who are nearest and dearest to us, those whom we trust with our happiness and our good name, may become traitors to their faith. The money that a man has, he may lose. It flies away from him, perhaps when he needs it the most. A man's reputation may be sacrificed in a moment of ill-considered action. The people who are prone to fall on their knees to do us honor when success is with us may be the first to throw the stone of malice when failure settles its cloud upon our heads. The one absolutely unselfish friend that a man can have in this selfish world, the one that never deserts him and the one that never proves ungrateful or treacherous is his dog.

Gentlemen of the jury: A man's dog stands by him in prosperity and in poverty, in health and in sickness. He will sleep on the cold ground, where the wintry winds blow and the snow drives fiercely, if only he may be near his master's side. He will kiss the hand that has no food to offer, he will lick the wounds and sores that come in encounters with the roughness of the world. He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a prince. When all other friends desert, he remains. When riches take wings and reputation falls to pieces, he is as constant in his love as the sun in its journey through the heavens.

If fortune drives the master forth an outcast in the world, friendless and homeless, the faithful dog asks no higher privilege than that of accompanying him to guard against danger, to fight against his enemies, and when the last scene of all comes, and death takes the master in its embrace and his body is laid away in the cold ground, no matter if all other friends pursue their way, there by his graveside will the noble dog be found, his head between his paws, his eyes sad but open in alert watchfulness, faithful and true even to death.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Ziggy Smalls posted:

This is the same headassery that leads to dudes paying $1000 to go to some talk by an ex marine who murdered civilians. The title of that talk is 'Living as The Silent Warrior'

Absolute headassery. Total assclownism. The apex of shitlordery. But enough about my posting,

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
excuse me has anyone said "who let the dogs out" yet

who let the dogs out

who

(who, who)

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Lieutenant Dan posted:

excuse me has anyone said "who let the dogs out" yet

who let the dogs out

who

(who, who)

That song remains unsatisfying because they never say who did let the dogs out. :colbert:

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Wizard Mastiff

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Jizzard Master

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

so was the answer too much or not enough drugs?

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat
Hey Wizard Master, why did you change your avatar??? I spent $10 and minutes of my life drawing that wizard picture you heartless gently caress-rag.

You are such a poo poo wizard.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Barnaby Rudge posted:

Hey Wizard Master, why did you change your avatar??? I spent $10 and minutes of my life drawing that wizard picture you heartless gently caress-rag.

You are such a poo poo wizard.

Someone bought it for me, I don’t want it

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Did you ever build your dog op?

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

wizard master? more like gizzard pasta

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

WIZARD MASTER, I think you'd already know the meat trick, the one where you stick meat in your rear end and walk around in public wearing chaps and no underwear to attract dogs inside you.

But bestiality is IMO cruelty to animals, so I hope you stop it.

Also I read somewhere a while ago that dog penises are barbed or corkcrew shaped, I forget which. Trying to end a session before poochie is completely satisfied could result in anal tearing... not trivial, or an injury that would be easily explained in an ER.

So give it up and go gently caress a human furry, if you really must do that sort of thing.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

I feel the dogs outside of you are a much more important subject.

I support my argument with these points:

Thank you for your very kind attention.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I am going to crucify Wizard Master by driving the nail through his wrinkly ball sack onto the cross :berninator:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

You know, I'm starting to think dogs having that kind of unconditional loyalty towards humans is a bad thing since that would include unconditional loyalty to Wizard Master. Maybe cats had the right idea after all.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

Yaldabaoth posted:

Maybe cats had the right idea after all.

inside of me are two cats. one of them sleeps a lot and the other one does too.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I've never met a man with that many pussies

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

you better believe i am a total pussy magnet

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
dee eight — pussy magnate

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Puppy Time posted:

I feel the dogs outside of you are a much more important subject.

I support my argument with these points:

Thank you for your very kind attention.

These two need an exorcism.

Also pls stop giving WM j/o material.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

Seth Pecksniff posted:

:siren: ATTENTION THREAD :siren:

This is the official "Dunk on Wizard Master" thread. Best burn gets something, idk yet, maybe a drawing? I'll decide later.

Dunk away, posting pals!

when is the winner going to be announced?

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Do you blame your dog for your racism?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 minutes!

Mac and Cheese posted:

when is the winner going to be announced?

Gonna be honest, totally forgot about this thread so uh... Let's say tomorrow at 5 eastern?

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
yo sounds like a deal

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I didn't realize there was a contest.

poo poo. My 'dunk' could've used more polish.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Wizard master seriously asking “how do I get more alpha, bro?” in e/n

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Wizard Master makes posts so bad they're awful

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Wizard Master reads 4chan so we don't have to, but we also don't want to, and wish he would stop.

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009
Ever danced with a dachshund in the pale moonlight?

Never rub another man's rottweiler.

Ultramega OK
May 14, 2003

I'm a Catholic, I can feel guilty about anything.

Wizard Master posted:

Through my travels I have found that one is either born with the dog or not. There is no building it. There’s only knowing how to recognize one whose dog is bigger and using strategy to defeat the other dog.
I have a little dog in me but I’ve met men with more dog no doubt. I knew when I was young. My dog presents its self when I am doubted and have a chip on my shoulder. Otherwise the dog doesn’t come out and I’m very peaceful and easy going.
Most people associate the inner "dog" with aggression and intensity, which is great. But i've come to realize my inner "dog" is exemplified in my ability to stay level headed and calm in situations where most peoples inner dog would start going into self defense mode. I've been told from a young age that i'm a natural leader and people constantly ask me for my opinion and input. I think it has something to do with restraining the urge to let the dog out

Reported for animal cruelty.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

dee eight posted:

morally inept reversal of fortune

voting 2 in a wizzard master thread

i was really upset i was beaten to this joke but im less upset after realizing its by you, though im still a little salty.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Xaintrailles posted:

Wizard Master reads 4chan so we don't have to, but we also don't want to, and wish he would stop.

He can keep reading 4chan if he wants to, IMO. He should also post there instead of here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Lifepuzzler posted:

Ever danced with a dachshund in the pale moonlight?

Never rub another man's rottweiler.

Once when I was waiting for my ride after school a rottweiler came and leaned on me and you bet I rubbed the hell out of it how often do you get the opportunity to pet a rottweiler when you don't have any pressing concerns?