Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ultramega OK
May 14, 2003

I'm a Catholic, I can feel guilty about anything.

Wizard Master posted:

Through my travels I have found that one is either born with the dog or not. There is no building it. There’s only knowing how to recognize one whose dog is bigger and using strategy to defeat the other dog.
I have a little dog in me but I’ve met men with more dog no doubt. I knew when I was young. My dog presents its self when I am doubted and have a chip on my shoulder. Otherwise the dog doesn’t come out and I’m very peaceful and easy going.
Most people associate the inner "dog" with aggression and intensity, which is great. But i've come to realize my inner "dog" is exemplified in my ability to stay level headed and calm in situations where most peoples inner dog would start going into self defense mode. I've been told from a young age that i'm a natural leader and people constantly ask me for my opinion and input. I think it has something to do with restraining the urge to let the dog out

Reported for animal cruelty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU