Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Plebian Parasite posted:

Congrats to Larry! Glad to finally see an actual imp get the IKship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i'm late to the party but lmao, nice av PP

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

lmao

alright… have fun, Larry! you are all set up :cheers:

and thank you so much to Plebian Parasite for helping out!

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Fungah! posted:

new IK: Larry Parrish
snack run: Major Isoor

Congrats Larry! Also, I'm glad that the one probe I (eventually) got is for something actually good, rather than just for a terrible post :D
(also it really does make sense - I picked the worst options after all haha)

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

my team must have been some dead weight to lose. i picked my world famous setup that caused a mutual friend to cry after i went 49-1 in a first to 50 team dm

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

trying to jack off posted:

my team must have been some dead weight to lose. i picked my world famous setup that caused a mutual friend to cry after i went 49-1 in a first to 50 team dm

Scorpion is just better bro.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

when gaming with imps, no players are simps

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It’s my birthday this month. Uh, A1.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ah gently caress it. Well, did anyone call this the Shrimp Zone on his rear end? Lmfao well, have a good one.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Ah gently caress it. Well, did anyone call this the Shrimp Zone on his rear end? Lmfao well, have a good one.

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

March birthday imps out of control with power.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull posted:

lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Plebian Parasite posted:

Congrats to Larry! Glad to finally see an actual imp get the IKship.

Wormskull posted:

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Been in an Elden Ring haze for the last week so I completely missed this but uhh, gently caress Larry.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

American McGay posted:

Been in an Elden Ring haze for the last week so I completely missed this but uhh, gently caress Larry.

Yup

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

good news, makin larry an ik apparently broke ignore lists for a bunch of morons

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fungah! posted:

good news, makin larry an ik apparently broke ignore lists for a bunch of morons

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fungah! posted:

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Fungah! posted:

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

:blessed:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah! posted:

Winning.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

i'm making a note here: huge little success

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dongicus posted:

who would have guessed a thread called "ignore user Bug?" would be about Larry Parish

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Fungah! posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Larry ftw

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Owns lol. And it was Bust Rodd. Imp Zone ftw.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
I’ve waited literal years to rip his rear end up lol. Bust rodd, I hate you.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

American McGay posted:

who is bust road

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3971404&perpage=40&noseen=1

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

EmmyOk posted:

who is bust road

Bust Rodd posted:

FYAD: we must silence Bust Rodd, he has become too powerful and it makes our weird, boring, sexless lives seem empty in comparison

Bust Rodd: Hey guys I literally don't care about you being bullies to me, in fact heres a funny drawing of my weird dick to show that, hey, ya know, I am kind of a weird guy and if you wanna make fun of me thats fine, i probably deserve it

FYAD: Wow what a crybaby loser, he should eat poo poo, gently caress him, we're definitely not Nazis BUT if you DO call us Nazis then lurkers will descend on literally every thread you post in to tell that thread that FYAD is fine, its not for Nazis, and besides we don't even read FYAD anyway!

congratulations. I've made one post in the last 3 days and you've made me the main character of 10 different threads and the outpouring of PMs and support and the Ian video have really turned this in to a big win for Bust Rodd. I'm sorry you only have one joke, that's pretty sad for some losers who've been posting on a comedy forum for 25 years.

Moist Is the coolest person of all time and the official President of the Bust Rodd Fan Club
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEaQzj432aw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Jesus Christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

every chobes post in that thread is the nastiest poo poo on earth and then the next time bust rodd gets quoted he effortlessly leaves them all in the dust. absolutely nauseating lmao. bust rodd needs to be loving slaughtered with a large hammer