Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Blue, Battle Rifle, Ghost (B5F)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Congrats Larry, very big of you to volunteer for the job.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Fungah! posted:

i feel absolutely terrible that i had to probate major isoor lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Fungah! posted:

good news, makin larry an ik apparently broke ignore lists for a bunch of morons

i'm making a note here: huge little success

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

EmmyOk posted:

who is bust road

Bust Rodd posted:

FYAD: we must silence Bust Rodd, he has become too powerful and it makes our weird, boring, sexless lives seem empty in comparison

Bust Rodd: Hey guys I literally don't care about you being bullies to me, in fact heres a funny drawing of my weird dick to show that, hey, ya know, I am kind of a weird guy and if you wanna make fun of me thats fine, i probably deserve it

FYAD: Wow what a crybaby loser, he should eat poo poo, gently caress him, we're definitely not Nazis BUT if you DO call us Nazis then lurkers will descend on literally every thread you post in to tell that thread that FYAD is fine, its not for Nazis, and besides we don't even read FYAD anyway!

congratulations. I've made one post in the last 3 days and you've made me the main character of 10 different threads and the outpouring of PMs and support and the Ian video have really turned this in to a big win for Bust Rodd. I'm sorry you only have one joke, that's pretty sad for some losers who've been posting on a comedy forum for 25 years.

Moist Is the coolest person of all time and the official President of the Bust Rodd Fan Club
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEaQzj432aw

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!