Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Our lib dem candidate has been on the ballot every election I've lived here and sends out expensive looking quarterly leaflets with the usual LIB DEMS WINNING HERE graphs and details of how poo poo our labour ward councillors are

Everyone knows who she is and she seems nice enough but it's still funny when all her intense campaigning following the 'how to win local elections' rulebook gets her a solid 20% of the vote every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
+30 green seats seems wildly optimistic although I suppose it's the locals where you only need about 11 votes to win

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Where the gently caress are my artists renditions of Starmers Durham Beer Fortress

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Tweeddale is a village off postman pat, Starmer now counting fictional elections to discredit the tories, shameful

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Can't vote for a labour leader who orders a korma. Red faced on question time demanding Keir admit whether he would if pressed eat a Madras. This is my wedge issue

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
It's coming home

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

OwlFancier posted:

Don't loving tell me it's going to be two world wars, one world cup, one eurovision song contest.

6 eurovisions

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Ah well nevertheless

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
You can sue anyone you like for anything. George Galloway is suing everyone in this thread as we speak

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Fred Durst and Noel Edmonds on the same stage at last

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I've said on multiple occasions that if they make me use a flimsy plastic headset instead of a proper phone receiver so I can slam it down after every call like I'm in an episode of the sweeney I will quit

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Also can't awkwardly hold a headset in between my ear and my shoulder while I type like a proper loving Barry Business

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Thank god all the ww2 veterans will be dead soon so their relatives can't crack the whip behind them as theyre forced to dance endlessly to a patriotic cover of girls on film

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Care crisis solved as nursing homes become workhouses, residents get food and medicine in exchange for a set number of heartwarming tiktoks per day

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Read that as racism in the UK extended

We keep meaning to cancel racism but forget and then it auto renews for another year

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

quote:

ITV News understands there were also other participants out of shot at the party, which one source has dubbed "Fizzgate", despite the rules at the time only allowing two people from different households to mix indoors.

Please. No more gates

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Still waiting for the pic of a shirtless Boris holding a sign that says 'i love illegal lockdown parties, such as this one, that I am attending right now' while hoovering up a fat line off Michael goves head

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Mysterious indeed

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Can't believe Boris has effortlessly wriggled his way out of this one

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

PMQs.jpg

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Read my article 'this cannot be allowed to continue' exclusively in the guardian. And then read it again next week

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Where the gently caress am I meant to get weird documentaries about, like, the history of the motorways without bbc4. If they don't move repeats of fred dibnahs world of steam to bbc2 I swear ill do time

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
All BBC output to be replaced with pages from ceefax, conservative support at all time high

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I often go past the Home Office building in Liverpool on the way to work, with its round the clock queues down the street of people trying to get their passports renewed, and think that there are just too many civil servants

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Although in the interests of balance, as someone who had to trek up to Newcastle for a fast stream interview, sat in a room of PPE graduates all a decade younger than me, one of whom's dad worked in the cabinet office, and got my rejection email before I'd even left the building, Boris isnt going far enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Love to get the leaflet from my local MP that says

- fix potholes
- pensioners shuttle bus to the shopping centre
- reaffirm commitment to NATO