Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do we want
This poll is closed.
nothing 64 22.70%
no quid pro quo 63 22.34%
it all 44 15.60%
YTURMP 111 39.36%
Total: 206 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
there's still time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
its not october yet

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Korean Boomhauer posted:

its not october yet

i'll wake you up when goattember ends

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

idc how much of an intelligence asset cawthorns ex wife or current gf or whatever is i would still Treat her Right, all for Marxism too

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

I pushed the button https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3998347

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

this is legit a badass painting

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lol Jeremy Boreing

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

emfive posted:

Umm the tornado is the big rotating tornado-like cloud in the upper left of the video

Also, as a word of advice from tornado country, if you think you're "in" a tornado while making a video, it's good to prioritize not being in the tornado over making sure your tik tok is accurate

i was in a tordado once, i covered myself it pasta and it broke before my bones

the next day we at all ate the broken pasts, im talking 3 in long strands of spaghetti

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

The Candyman Can :science:

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread

Get your mind out of the gutter

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

I read the "why the gently caress do you think?" part before the article title and was like "i dunno, thinking only causes me trouble"

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

ex post facho posted:

aliens: "you LIVE here?"

someone post that pic with goofy saying this to the girl lol

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

This is actually a cinnamon roll right?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

what's anti woke stuff for kids? like tying a knot?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
woke is just the stupidest fuckin term for what they dislike

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Rats are people and they eat all kinds of regular people food.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
then again these are the same loving people that say lets go brandon

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Buddykins posted:

woke is just the stupidest fuckin term for what they dislike

i love it

the military gone woke, all the woke generals causing soldiers to get killed. funny poo poo

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Buddykins posted:

then again these are the same loving people that say lets go brandon

yeah that one sucks

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

March trump thread still got it :trumppop:

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

a.lo posted:

Ukraine war memes

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

a.lo posted:

The only disney movie they will play is Song of the South and the rest of it is all live minstrel shows.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

a.lo posted:

Close thread. Do not make new one. Cya later.

:captainpop:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

regarding the rolling stone greatest songs of all time list

https://twitter.com/Chinchillazllla/status/1509718601401606145

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Plinkey posted:

i was in a tordado once, i covered myself it pasta and it broke before my bones

the next day we at all ate the broken pasts, im talking 3 in long strands of spaghetti

for real I have some "fideo", short broken spaghetti, in my food closet, for making what amounts to homemade Rice a Roni. You toast it in oil for a bit and then cook rice with it, it's delicious.

Someday I want to make an Egyptian dish called "Koshari", probably when I find out I need to be hospitalized anyway
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGM2gh4bxmM

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

so the meeting i thought i was gonna get fired at today was one where they told me we'd have to start coming into the office again a couple days a week and they were sure I'd just quit on the spot which is why they were acting so cagey and made me think i was getting fired ha

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
I'm seeing double - FOUR TPMRPURS!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
oh man I made a simple pasta (some "bow tie" pasta I ordered from Italy) and then topped it with Hellen Rennie's "carmelized cabbage", with some Mexican sour cream (regular would work too), it was extremely good. Follow Ms Rennie's instructions exactly, it will totally work.

a big head of cabbage is less than $2 but cooked down for a while it's so, so good

e: not too much sour cream, and only on the plate on top of the cabbage and pasta, but a little more than you'd think. I guess it depends on how much you like sour cream.

emfive has issued a correction as of 03:44 on Apr 1, 2022

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Salvor_Hardin posted:

correct

rats have insanely human-like hands

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

tacodaemon posted:

yeah that's right tucker carlson's dad was an "investigative journalist" forcibly outing trans women in the 1970s (I think I've mentioned this before but it's been a while)

https://twitter.com/AriDrennen/status/1509695377150152728

the documentary series about this mentioned in the article, the lady and the dale, is on hbo max

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

correct

rats have insanely human-like hands

in other news the cat of darkness was sitting next to my wife and suddenly punched her in the eye for no discernible reason.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Trumps timezone is EDT and anyone posting in the april thread right now is a fraud

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awnexOow0pA

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Those are fuckin hands, gently caress you science

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Bruh. Bruh. *pokes* uh...BRUH!

TREMO

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

that dude would be literally covered in lacerations and tooth punctures if that were our cat, and then the cat would come back later and bite him more. (Which, to be fair, would be justified.)

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Salt Fish posted:

Trumps timezone is EDT and anyone posting in the april thread right now is a fraud

I thought it's tradition at this point to start a new thread prematurely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Those are fuckin hands, gently caress you science

What's got two thumbs and a piece of cheese?

Not that rat.