Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

holy poo poo it’s only Tuesday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

did someone say

party? :toot:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

TGIF! :razz:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I’m fleaning towards a name change

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

:chord:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

current weekend Friday night status: sister is pouring whiskey down my gullet and we are jamming and I am posting for my buddies in yospos.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

my wife hates cricket. like really hates it. I love it. somehow we are married. even she knew who he was. I wanted to play like Warnie. he was a oval office. a good oval office. made cricket even more interesting. I hope that his last words were:

“party on contest winners”.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

he was a tubby brash cocky Aussie with an amazing talent.

he would spend all day on the field telling NZ how poo poo they were and how much better he and his team were

then spent all night at the bar with the black caps rather than his own teammates because he hated pretty much everyone in his team and found good company in his opponents.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

no rulz no masterz

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I keep thinking that this is for May. because the date is written foreign.

anyway, replacing the caps of my daughter’s game controller that her dog ate was my only real achievement last weekend.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

well gently caress me sideways so it is

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I made some on Sunday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I’m going to cut things up with my chainsaws this weekend.