Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i’m working this weekend and also working today so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

i know

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
is using a mental trick to avoid thinking about responsibilities considered self care

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
imagine if your name was flean

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i yearn for the days when I had friends you’d hang out with during the day and then also drinking with in the evening

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

alexandriao posted:

elden ring finally downloaded so i played maybe 40 minutes?

I spent like 20 - 30 minutes creeping around the place scared of everything, then a guard finally notices me and I fend him off muuuch easier. the game is a hell of a lot easier when you have played Bloodborne, apparently

i have started playing this. I think I "get it" but man I am spending a lot of time just running around

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

alexandriao posted:

i go into a fight with a horse dude and I only do papercuts. But swordmen (except for the unexpectedly agile polearm guy with the large shield. gently caress him) are effortlessly dispatched :confused:

I feel like previous fromsoft games had better damage scaling tbh

if that’s who I think then yeah horse man is hard and I went around him

the world in this game is so unearthly it’s quite amazing. and there’s a lot I want to like about this game, but I do hope it’s more than just running around killing things

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

alexandriao posted:

i go into a fight with a horse dude and I only do papercuts. But swordmen (except for the unexpectedly agile polearm guy with the large shield. gently caress him) are effortlessly dispatched :confused:

I feel like previous fromsoft games had better damage scaling tbh

i’ve been playing more now. I think i get it, but I am
not very good at it, i’m running around most enemies lol. I need to scale a but. getting torrent is going to make it better for exploring too

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
yeah I need to level up, I die instantly basically if I attack anyone that’s not a boring man walking around

the stripped back nature is a treat after playing games like rear end creed that basically hand everything to you

the world in this game is like nothing else I’ve played. the scale of things is incredible

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
moo cow yeah i didn’t watch a lot of cricket but shane warnes death was a shock

I didn’t really realise how much of an impact he had, but he was an incredible bowler. and I kinda liked that he was a waster off the field because that’s how I’d like to imagine myself to be

rip
to a
legend

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
he was extremely good at an aspect of the game meaning he could make a massive impact, but could do so without necessarily being fit or anything

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
well gently caress don’t leave us hanging like that

what kind?!!!

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
imagine never closing a thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis