Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

LifeSunDeath posted:

dude failed out of premed and he CANNOT go back home now. his only option is to take over russia.

Na aerospace engineering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Oh wait I think I get it. I didn’t hear before but they were doing training so the wrapping is probably to show that the rifle wasn’t hot.

Still had a magazine in it though which is weird.

AgentHaiTo
Feb 7, 2003

Well, isn't this a coincidence? So, um, how you doing? You're busy, I know and I don't want to distract you, please, don't let me interrupt you.
I saw that Indian student turned soldier and was also wondering why he bandaged his AK. I thought he was trying for that Fallout blue tape style, but didn't have any tape on hand.

Also, my wife tells me she prefers NHK in the morning versus IndiaToday. She said IndiaToday is too loud and flashy for that early, while NHK is nice and soothing :)

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AgentHaiTo posted:

I saw that Indian student turned soldier and was also wondering why he bandaged his AK. I thought he was trying for that Fallout blue tape style, but didn't have any tape on hand.

Also, my wife tells me she prefers NHK in the morning versus IndiaToday. She said IndiaToday is too loud and flashy for that early, while NHK is nice and soothing :)

It's like the Uppers and Downers of News Reporting. lol

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

AgentHaiTo posted:

IndiaToday when you're wired

NHK when you're tired

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LifeSunDeath posted:

IndiaToday when you're wired

NHK when you're tired

:hai:

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Holy poo poo. The election result coverage is Bollywood as gently caress.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

They do take cricket seriously.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Marshal Prolapse posted:

They do take cricket seriously.

You are putting this so lightly that the words to explain it do NOT exist.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Yo India today pulled all of its reporters from Ukraine??

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Who the gently caress is scraeming 'stop reporting' at my satellite phone?

I will never stop reporting

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

If you didn’t just watch their report on killer terminator robots I’m not sure what you are doing with your life.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

bout to get a loving high score on watching the news

AgentHaiTo
Feb 7, 2003

Well, isn't this a coincidence? So, um, how you doing? You're busy, I know and I don't want to distract you, please, don't let me interrupt you.
Bulldozer Yogi 2.0 sounds like a Streetfighter name.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Still going strong…and lots of dunking on Imran Kahn and Pakistan now too.

Also I just saw a transition screw up while the Walmart JEJ looping his message.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Lol what were they saying about khan ? My wife fuckin hates that dude.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

LifeSunDeath posted:

dude failed out of premed and he CANNOT go back home now. his only option is to take over russia.

"hey mom, so i failed premed BUT i am not Tsar of Russia and we are nuking Pakistan as we speak, will dad talk to me now?"

LifeSunDeath posted:

bout to get a loving high score on watching the news

news about a mass shooting, as a treat.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dapper_Swindler posted:

"hey mom, so i failed premed BUT i am not Tsar of Russia and we are nuking Pakistan as we speak, will dad talk to me now?"

news about a mass shooting, as a treat.

THIS IS INDIA TODAY

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Shiv is a cool dude.

https://twitter.com/shivaroor/status/1517574952798810113?s=21&t=YpHKbyBrD42G3tYVtNdm-g

https://twitter.com/shivaroor/status/1517401111438581760?s=21&t=YpHKbyBrD42G3tYVtNdm-g

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Balling out!

https://twitter.com/indiatoday/status/1520885780591218688?s=21&t=u0zVJpwBLJJkFSaw-MCXvQ

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I buy ultra cheap game keys from ENBA I didn’t realize they gave awards too

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MarcusSA posted:

I buy ultra cheap game keys from ENBA I didn’t realize they gave awards too

:perfect:

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jesus Christ that stock image.

https://twitter.com/indiatoday/status/1579170907993448448?s=46&t=99T027_qCMvUVrWmUs-3zA

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

That’s not a stock image.

That’s how hardcore India today is.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MarcusSA posted:

That’s not a stock image.

That’s how hardcore India today is.

Honestly I’d be willing to agree if not for the fact it’s as representative image on the page, it’s still loving crazy they were to use that one though.

Why not just have a screen cap of Jason struggling in Crystal Lake?

Shiv: look at this example of what the poor kids must have suffered through, poor Jason from the Crystal Lake region suffered a similar fate.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
Do they still have guys in Ukraine?

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

busalover posted:

Do they still have guys in Ukraine?

I dunno I’ve been wondering that myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

AFAIK they pulled all of them out.