Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Manifisto posted:

here's a concept mockup:

I can't believe its not bugs-ter!?

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocket Baby Dolls

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
I've never seen a commercial advertising other products in a non-competitive way.

"Try our new Walrus Cola, it's great! We know that you already enjoy other brands of cola, they're great and we love them too. There's no reason why you'd abandon them as you enjoy them but we'd like it if you gave us a try but if you don't, then that's cool too."

I never thought that I'd see a product pushing hard to claim that taste buds aren't real to sell their nose-scented water bottles, but we're in an age where people still believe that the earth is flat, so what do I know?

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I used to drive through Harrisburg, PA a lot, and there was a very prominent billboard advertising the local childrens' hospice center. I always wondered whether there was such a competitive market there that they had to advertise, or if they were trying to tap into the recreational children's hospice consumer base. Anyways, I haven't seen any ads for picture frames. We all have them in our homes. Why aren't there well-known brands of picture frames?

Finger Prince

Buttchocks posted:

I used to drive through Harrisburg, PA a lot, and there was a very prominent billboard advertising the local childrens' hospice center. I always wondered whether there was such a competitive market there that they had to advertise, or if they were trying to tap into the recreational children's hospice consumer base. Anyways, I haven't seen any ads for picture frames. We all have them in our homes. Why aren't there well-known brands of picture frames?

I don't have picture frames. Maybe it's because nobody has bothered really trying to sell them to me?