Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

dante alighieri was a nerd wrote fanfiction about his crush being in heaven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
me too

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

NyaNyaMeister

Bruh-nyuu~

I am from this
stupid country :eurovision:
God's a playboy, made Danny very sad.

Current mood: https://vimeo.com/921220930

Thank you Heather Papps for the awesome sig

nut

don'tcha spaghetti

frump truck

hello... again!

show us

frump truck

hello... again!

virgin alighieri vs chad fieri

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.

frump truck posted:

dante alighieri was a nerd wrote fanfiction about his crush being in heaven

And so "Italian" came into existence.

RadicalTranslation

Hello I'm new and I have never seen BYOB before and I have no idea whats going on here

Finger Prince

RadicalTranslation posted:

Hello I'm new and I have never seen BYOB before and I have no idea whats going on here

It's like a bunch of people reaching into a box containing an elephant and describing it based only on their sense of touch, only with posting instead, and BYOB is the elephant.

deadking

Hello? Charlemagne?!
his real crush (virgil) is in h*ll

nut

hell, same

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

welcome! byob is the layer of hell for sex-knowers, weed-smokers, and their friends

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Heather Papps

hello friend

and in the final, deepest secret level of hell - my step dad Russell, forced forever to watch his lawn grow, chained back from his precious riding mower.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
dante was a big fan of the Isekai genre of anime and manga

Prurient Squid

Is it Dan-tay Aligy-ery

That's kind of what I think it is but I could be wrong.

frump truck

hello... again!

"He would meet her again nine years later in an unexpected fashion: Beatrice was walking along dressed in white and accompanied by two older women on Lungarno (one of the Florence streets along the Arno River). She turned and greeted him. Dante remembered the episode well, but ran away without saying a word. Her salutation filled him with such joy that he retreated to his room to think about her."

lol

frump truck

hello... again!

look at this nerd

frump truck

hello... again!

welcome! byob is a place to talk about dante alighieri was a nerd wrote fanfiction about his crush being in heaven

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Borrowing a monk from the scriptorium and carrying him on his shoulders through the nine rings of hell, in the rain.

frump truck

hello... again!

beatrice: sup dude
dante: *gets too horny, runs away to his room, writes a whole book about it, accidentally creates standardized Italian*

frump truck

hello... again!

dante is extra. also he's pretty cringe

How Wonderful!

I think La Vita Nuova is very beautiful, almost definitely the best book about a nine year old getting afraid of an eight year old and hiding behind a pillar

Prurient Squid

Luthor invented Protestantism while on the toilet.

Dante invented Italian because the girl he was stalking said "hi".

The lesson? I guess inspiration takes many forms?

Prurient Squid

How Wonderful! posted:

I think La Vita Nuova is very beautiful, almost definitely the best book about a nine year old getting afraid of an eight year old and hiding behind a pillar

frump truck

hello... again!

How Wonderful! posted:

i have not read it :siren: fraud alert

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

your friend sk posted:

welcome! byob is the layer of hell for sex-knowers, weed-smokers, and their friends

Hi, I'm friends

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

How Wonderful!

frump truck posted:

i have not read it :siren: fraud alert

read it a nd you will see

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

frump truck posted:

look at this nerd

this is like a renaissance painting done by thomas kinkade

smh what pre-raphaelism does to a mf

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Sherbert Hoover posted:

tru

google THIS

"The same thing we do every night, Pinky..."

Prurient Squid

You can see it's rear end.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Sherbert Hoover posted:

Lol

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

nut

daunty allegory

google THIS

frump truck posted:

look at this nerd

(rehearsing in head) "How do you like my new Santa hat, m'lady?" Ok, perfect, perfect, I'm ready. Don't blow this...

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

frump truck posted:

look at this nerd

paid $1500 to attend a PUA workshop lookin rear end

frump truck

hello... again!

Sorry to revive a dead thread but what if Dante Alighieri's nemesis was a pasta chef named Gary Aldente

frump truck

hello... again!

now I am a nerd wrote fanfiction about a nerd wrote fanfiction about his crush being in heaven's nemesis who is a pasta chef named Gary Aldente :eyepop:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

frump truck posted:

look at this nerd

getting old school doom vibes from this

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

byob is a way of being, like the calming autumn wind or the fresh mountain air of colorado. byob is available at select retailers

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

frump truck posted:

Sorry to revive a dead thread but what if Dante Alighieri's nemesis was a pasta chef named Gary Aldente

best episode of iron chef ever!! the ideal setting would be the third circle of hell: "In the third circle, the gluttonous wallow in a vile, putrid slush produced by a ceaseless, foul, icy rain – "a great storm of putrefaction"[46] – as punishment for subjecting their reason to a voracious appetite. Cerberus (described as "il gran vermo", literally "the great worm", line 22), the monstrous three-headed beast of Hell, ravenously guards the gluttons lying in the freezing mire, mauling and flaying them with his claws as they howl like dogs."

ty nesamdoom!