Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

winning tribe, here's a sweet lookin snake devouring itself, worship it.

2nd place tribe, heres some rocks, get lost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im pretty sure he means the rapper

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i have never been so happy to be wrong

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i have not noticed lydia at all

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

SweetJahasus posted:

Ugh Daniel is the worst. What a wet blanket loser for flipping on his ally basically instantly and lying about the fact that he wasn't driving it. Dude is a complete trash fire and I hate the fact that he's a super fan.

hes definitely a lawyer

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

JesusSinfulHands posted:

I recall from pregame interviews that Daniel worked on the Jeb Bush campaign which explains a lot.

if thats true that is really really funny

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

blue squares posted:

Daniel opening up the conversation with "I don't want to go to rocks, I do NOT want to go to rocks" told Hai all he needed to know. Why would he flip when Daniel showed his hand like that?

bad poker for sure

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dugong posted:

Hai or Lydia to win please. Absolutely broke their tribe’s majority :neckbeard:

Daniel will probably have to side with them after this performance and Mike still won’t have his vote.

they won through luigi method.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Chili posted:

Fantasy Update!

Of note:

• Studio has been in first place for the entire run so far.
  • With fantasy favorite Jenny the boot last week, there are now no teams left with an entirely intact roster.
  • At this point, Taku members have been 100% the track to the most points with them winning the most challenges.
you just really had to vote tori, rocksroy???

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im coming for you

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i dont know where everyones getting the idea the phrases are mandatory

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im coming for your top spot studio

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Chili posted:

Heyo it's time for an update!

Lotta movement this week! Studio was finally unseated by Stone Cold! I've trimmed away the bottom of the list only because some people have left booted spots in their active position. Drea was the big winner this week with the idol activation and the tribe win.

We'll see what happens in the mergatory!

And, be on the lookout, as the rosters are likely to unlock and you'll be able to redraft following next week's episode!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrJLsNo9sCU

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Apr 10, 2022

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

survivor seems pretty easy.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

oh sure, NOW all of a sudden Tori wants a shot

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Propaganda Machine posted:

Seriously. This bugged me. You play your shot in the dark in the booth when you're not sure where the votes will fall. Without the alternative voting process that happened, Drea and Maryanne don't necessarily play their idols before the vote, so Tori wouldn't have had that information as a sure thing and her own vote wouldn't necessarily have been restricted to going for Lindsay. She only went for shot in the dark after she knew she was about to be voted out/the votes were "cast", which isn't how it's supposed to work at all. I'm really surprised production allowed that, it was extremely sloppy of them.

it was a vax joke

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the winner race feels really open right now.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

jonathan cant wait to go back to standing guard at kelvin gemstones mansion

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i never believed in hai

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

curiousCat posted:

That's not how the math works

two times they didnt switch two times they picked correctly, the numbers don't lie

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

did everyone in this thread suffer a concussion or something

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

dogboy posted:

It is the "Monty Hall" problem which originated in a TV show but quickly became a vividly discussed problem. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Hall_problem

Edit: And oh yeah my intuition here definitely says otherwise, too. And about the rigging: the host is supposed to know what is where, to give the contestant that poisoned 50/50 choice. And iirc last season someone went out in one of those do or die games.

you remember wrong. deshawn didnt swap, just like lindsey, and survived.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i never believed in omar

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

credit to romeo for not blowing it by spilling the beans

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i always believed in maryanne.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Studio posted:

Yup.
Congratulations to STONE COLD 64, for winning the SA Tribal Council :golfclap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOsqdghHcIk

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i went to wrestling last night and saw multiple people wearing omar's emu shirt

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

mp5 posted:

he's like 3 months early

Jeff is that gamedev saying "i know what's best for you because i've been doing this for 87 years"

i feel attacked

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

are we doing another draft for 43? i want to defend my title

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

somehow everyone copied my roster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

sami