Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

41 sucked and I didn’t even watch the final episode. Let’s hope this is better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Pretty decent first challenge

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I’m cool with this advantage thing

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

STONE COLD 64 posted:

winning tribe, here's a sweet lookin snake devouring itself, worship it.

2nd place tribe, heres some rocks, get lost

I'm pretty sure 2nd place gets the snake's poop

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

JesusSinfulHands posted:

I feel like these blindfold challenges should be phased out of Survivor...at some point someone is going to get concussed or some sort of serious injury from this poo poo.

Yeah but it’s funny and they’ve done it countless times with no major injury yet

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

She’s so much

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Daniel opening up the conversation with "I don't want to go to rocks, I do NOT want to go to rocks" told Hai all he needed to know. Why would he flip when Daniel showed his hand like that?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Dugong posted:

Hai or Lydia to win please. Absolutely broke their tribe’s majority :neckbeard:

Eh, they only had a chance because two people lost their votes through twists. Lydia didn’t do anything. Hai did a good job but it was also the easiest call of all time to tell Daniel no

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

It says at the next immunity challenge, not every immunity challenge. Didn't he say it once?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Coaching her to be better at survivor? lol that came across as so condescending

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Daniel is the loving worst

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Studio posted:

Ironically I don't even think he's the person they should've voted out! He's clearly loyal to a fault with how he tried to preserve Jenny

???????????????

Is this sarcasm?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

lol I just realized what time it is. I guess it’s a double episode!

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Jeff folds so quick

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

If you’re white and still haven’t been exposed to big ideas like systemic discrimination and implicit bias that’s 100% on you at this point

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

fadam posted:

Is there a way to steam this live as it airs in Canada legally without a cable subscription?

Does Paramount+ not have it in Canada?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

fadam posted:

I can’t find a definitive answer unfortunately lol

I know one way to find out for just $10. But you should ask on Reddit. More people

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

He may have lost the votes of some or all of the four black players that watched him jump into the whole "Oh so now I'M racist??" bit

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

nexous posted:

They got to the end. By choosing to bring a goat you lose at outplay. They outlasted. And they out witted all the masterminds by not getting the boot for being a mastermind.

Valid strategy.

Wtf how did a goat outlast the other people on the final who also lasted that long? And how did they outwit the other people who also did not get voted out?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

ninjahedgehog posted:

This, but everyone is told that theirs is the only one

No one can keep a secret in modern survivor

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Looking forward to this. Last season I didn’t care at all but this one has been good

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Fast Luck posted:

Hai accusing someone of “gaslighting” him for lying in Survivor?? Weird way to frame that

Oh I called a thing. Mike did a good job eventually pivoting on this in the later stages of FTC but maybe too late? Looks like Maryanne

The youths do love the word gaslighting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I’m looking for a way to watch the most recent season of AUS while in the US. Happy to pay. Looking for a site that won’t spoil it in a big image on the show page