Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Daniel was an amazingly bad player and I enjoyed this week’s episode a great deal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

quote:

John Raymond, 60, was jailed Thursday in Slidell, Louisiana after he turned himself in, as authorities say he would put tape over his young students' mouths

Police in the town said they received a complaint from the state's department of family services of potential abusive behavior at Lakeside Christian School.

Raymond, the school's headmaster, is accused of taping three 13-year-old students' mouths shut to teach them a lesson.

Raymond was a contestant on the fifth season of Survivor, set in Thailand back in 2002. He was the first contestant voted off the island.

He also ran for a state representative position in Louisiana, proudly declaring himself on behalf of former President Donald Trump

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10701629/amp/School-headmaster-appeared-Survivor-arrested-putting-tape-mouths-students.html

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Maryann seems like a very sweet person but I would absolutely lose my poo poo if I had to be around her all the time.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Jonathan was very upset and skeptical about what Drea and Maryanne were saying until the white lady explained the exact same thing, which kind of says it all.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

Its a very minor thing but its kind of appropriate that the "karen" of the season ended up making that into some kind of convoluted rationalization for her losing not being about playing a truly terrible game and being terrible with people.

It’s just peak “look I’m doing the bare minimum” white lady

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Omar loving rules. That is my contribution.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Once you’re voted out, you should be treated like any other member of the jury and you shouldn’t be able to burn poo poo down on your way out. It just ruins the integrity of the game a bit for me.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I can absolutely see Maryanne talking herself into a loss at final tribal if she makes it. She can be really loving annoying sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Propaganda Machine posted:

I guess the more I think about it, I wonder how tactful it was of him to say anything about it. Not everybody's going to get along with everybody and that must also be true for Survivor casts. Historically, though, we don't really see them disparaging each other in the media after the fact other than maybe slight shade in Reddit AMAs. Am I wrong?

Nah if she did what he claims then gently caress her