Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?
gently caress Jackson for withholding info from production and taking a spot away from someone else. If he'd been honest, they could have saved him for next season. Lithium can be hard to come off of and lack of food, using a lot of energy, stress in general, etc can worsen the symptoms. Good on Jeff for really talking to him and airing that discussion.

Love Maryanne, minus the religion stuff, but I'd last two minutes around her before needing a break.

I initially liked Zach, because of course. He was a lovely "superfan", though, given how many major no-nos he did, so I'm not surprised or disappointed to see him gone.

I was expecting Romeo to be really annoying, I'm pleasantly surprised.

Tori's definitely going to end up being on other shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

I wanted to like Swati but she really overplayed that

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

The Bloop posted:

When he retires a comedian will take over his show and not take any of the premises seriously and mock the game throughout

Basically what happened with The Mole

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

When Mike was talking to people about how to vote before immunity challenge, I legit forgot Romeo was still there and could be voted for

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

JesusSinfulHands posted:

Your bi-annual cup of postseason drama comes from Omar talking on RHAP about his negative Ponderosa experience due to certain things Drea said about and to him. It's the last 20 minutes of the video (start around 3:08:00), someone on Reddit also provided a transcript if you just want to read through what he said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrjeXRVvdMs

https://old.reddit.com/r/survivor/comments/v4cmr4/complete_transcript_of_omars_ponderosa_comments/

Thanks for sharing this. I dealt with someone like this in my own life, I can't imagine having it magnified by being far from home, on television, while trying to win money.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

To me, he's trying to make a point about how she made a big deal about skin color, while at the same time kept saying all of these lies to make him look horrible because of his religion.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

nexous posted:

I watched the Mole for the first time when it got put on Netflix. It was great until they went celebrity only for some reason.

Because Anderson Cooper left, after CNN gave him an ultimatum. There was no Mole without him, so they tried to make it more light-hearted with some D list celebs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

This is Malcolm now

anyway USA has a show called Snake in the Grass coming out where they send 4 people at a time out to do comps but one of them is a mole sabotaging the team. They have to guess who it was and there's a bunch of Survivor alumni on the show like Malcolm, Cirie, Trish, Yul, Earl, and Stephenie LaGrossa

https://www.usanetwork.com/usa-insider/who-are-snake-in-the-grass-contestants
https://www.usanetwork.com/usa-insider/snake-in-the-grass-details-how-it-works

I wonder how the mole aka snake has to sabotage them and what stops them from barely doing anything

Goddamnit another show with Rachel?